I can't- My voice is coming out, and It's kinda hard to control-

I bit my Lower lip as I cover myself with my Hands, while Mikey was there fingering the shit out of me.

"I'm quite sure you are almost on your Climax. You are gripping my hands in." Mikey said "Ha... Ha.... I- T-that's the spot~ Hnhg- ugh~~" I released it once I felt it coming.

"You've cum." Ran said "Just by getting fingered by Mikey? Well talk about something funny-" Sanzu got smacked by Ran and then Ran let out a sigh.

"Get up, I wanna let you feel the heaven." Ran said, helping me to get up "Ugh.... Just go and tell her thag she'll meet jesus if we fuck her up." Sanzu replied.

"Have you ever got Sandwiched?" Ran asked "N-no...?"

"I knew it." Ran replied "Come here." Ran added ashe motioned me to come towards between him and Sanzu.

"We'll get you Sandwich. You can just go and have fun kissing Mikey." Sanzu said "And why do I have to just, Kiss her? I'm the boss here, you have to step back and let me do it-"

"Step that Boss and your Servants thing aside. We won't just let you have the pleasure." Ran said "Hey, I heard you fucked Y/n before coming home! What the hell? You'll got a lot of hella pleasure than us!" Sanzu complain.

"Tch." Ran hissed at them and just acted as if he was unbothered.

"Shut up. And let me try the Sandwich thing, Stop wasting time! It doesn't matter who got the most sex with me. You guys are idiots." I nagged.

"It matters!" They all yelled "S-stop being a Dumbass and let's do what you guys been saying, or I'll go and rest now." I replied "Ha.... If you guys don't have any plan to settle things out I'll go and take Y/n home and have her all night." Mikey said.

"Ugh!! Fuck. I told you don't waste a fuckin' time!"

"Oi, you fucker! Shut up! And stop being so Mad! You are just mad because you are high, also What the fuck!? You can't even understand anything because of your stupidity! You drug-addict!" Ran yelled.

"Ugh....." I groaned.

"O-oh... Sorry-" Ran said.

"Fuck, Let's go and take a rest, I can't.... I can't afford wasting my time with that stupid argue you guys are doing." I said and was about to head back and lay on the bed, but someone grabbed me.

"No. You can't Runaway just like that, kitty-cat." Ran said.

"No, slipping away, Whore." Sanzu said.

"You called us just to quit? And no way we are doing that." Mikey added.

"E-eh, eh...?" I was confused, but then they just suddenly thrust their dicks Inside me, in my Asshole and on my P-pussy!

"UGH~ HNGGG~ M-mikey, H-help... I- I'm gonna die-" Mikey shut my mouth by Kissing me, agressively.

Both Sanzu and Ran, showed no mercy and just kept on thrusting harder.

Fuck- I'm gonna die, for real!! M-my butthole! I-it hurts! It hurts!! Fuck this!

"Hnnggg~ Ha... Ha... F-f-fuck, s-stop-" I'm getting weak. My body feel so weak.

Sanzu and Ran were lifting me up to thrust comfortably, but it hurts so much and kinda good, I don't know how to explain, but I get a lot of pleasure...

I don't know what to say, My feelings right now are fuckin' mixed up.

It hurts so much also it's hella good at the same time.