SMUT - RFA + Minor Duo with a MC who wants to try anal sex

Beginne am Anfang

Yoosung

Your husband was a lovely and sweet one. Yoosung just wanted to make everything possible for you. So, when he actually caught you pleasuring yourself, he wanted to help you right away, to satisfy your needs.,,Yoosung....ugh....please take the lube and fuck me from behind....please....'' you begged.Your heart was racing, you could feel an orgasm coming up. That was what you wanted, getting fucked from behind. Your husband didn't understand you but he knew something: his dick was as hard as a rock.Instead of doing what you told him Yoosung placed himself in front of your pussy and began to lick you. ,,AHHHHH!'' you moaned and moved your hips. One of his fingers landed in your mouth while the other one tested the wetness of your pussy. ,,Yoosung....from behind....'' you begged louder this time. And he did what you said - almost. The fingers which were in your mouth before landed in your ass and explored you from a whole different hole. Your Husband stopped finger fucking but instead used his hand to take off his clothes and search for the lube you talked about. Of course, he kept finger fucking your ass. ,,A-Are you really sure...?'' he mumbled and showed his true self even though he was doing it well for now. With a nod, you assured him that it was alright and after the last kiss, to let you taste your own juice through his sticky lips, he inserted himself into you. It was painful at first and getting used to it wasn't as easy as you thought but the pleasure quickly replaced the pain and only ecstasy was left. ,,Yoosung....let's cum together...'' you moaned between groans, and a few seconds later his cum filled you. You laid on your back and tried to catch your breath, your body felt so sensitive that you automatically began to touch your pussy.,,R-Round two...?'' he asked between gasps and put your leg on his shoulder, sitting on your right leg. And so, even though you just experienced your first orgasm for today Yoosung went on, pleasuring you again.

Jaehee

You and your girlfriend had a beautiful sex life. You loved her soft fingers surrounding your skin, nibbling at your hard nipples and massaging your inner flesh, her lips kissing yours and your count, her tongue flicking your clitoris....Whatever Jaehee did, she always managed to make you wet, dripping wet. One day you overheard your customer talking about something you never dreamed about, anal Sex. Well, you knew that it was really rude but their talk made you feel hot. The way they described the feeling made you tremble. And so you decided to tidy up the table next to them for about ten minutes, just to listen to their description. You knew that the sex was different. The imagination to lick each other's ass hole and finger fuck the same hole made you horny. ,,So, what do you think, Miss?'' the customer chuckled. ,,I'm sorry! I didn't intend to!'' you mumbled and bowed. ,,No worries, dear...'' the friend chuckled. ,,We kept talking about it because we knew that you were listening to it. You're together with the brown-haired miss over there, right?'' they asked you, making you nod. You still felt uncomfortable. ,,Try to use a sex toy too!'' they whispered and disappeared, leaving a bright red you behind. The day went over quickly and you just couldn't forget about the girl's talk. And so you decided to ask your girlfriend about her opinion and you were so surprised when she agreed. As always both of you first took a shower and then you began. She slowly kissed your naked skin, and slowly wandered down. Your breath began to become heavier when her tongue touched your count. ,,Mhhh...'' she moaned when she tasted you. She didn't stop there but went on until her tongue arrived at your little ass hole. She first inserted her tongue and then her fingers.Your moans of pleasure made her so hot. ,,Let's take our favorite toy...'' she giggled when she took her vibrator, putting it between her legs and lubing the other side. ,,I'm going in, okay?'' she asked you and inserted the toy.,,Uhh....ahhhh, yeah, there...'' you moaned. But still, it wasn't enough. Both of you agreed on your favorite position, 69. While doing so each of you got the posibility to lick at the other's wet pussy and also put the vibrator into each ass, screaming loudly each other's name.