snape

kiss me hard before you go.. summertime sadness
(Short)
summer
-
You held his hands as he groped your bare breasts, his hands slightly trembling with excitement and anxiety.

"It's okay Severus"
He calmed down hearing your seductive voice and closed his eyes while his thumb and index finger toyed with you painfully hard nipples.

Your heard rolled back, eyes closed, and your mouth let out a loud pleasurable sigh, one of your hands rested on his hip, your other on the side of his face. Your thumb made its way into his mouth and he gently sucked on it making you unbelievably wet.

"Severus, Severus, Severus.." his name came out of your lips in a whispered voice, eyes still closed, and He couldn't help but admire your beautiful naked chest, your plump breasts, your collarbones.. it was a breathtaking sight he had never seen before.

Severus removed your thumb from his mouth and begun to place heavenly kisses on your neck, making his way to the spit right behind your ear, where he whispered, "show me how to please you y/n"

You had melted, right then and there. You smiled and guided his hands to your wet folds, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

He shook his head, slightly embarrassed, but you had kissed cheek and began placing sloppy wet kisses on his neck. "It's okay.. I'll teach you."
You both stared into each other's eyes. There was something more than lust. Passion, a want, a need to explore each other. To kiss, to hold.
And yet, there was a certain sadness behind his eyes, one you couldn't understand but felt.

You were there to help him, in anyway, and if that way meant to show him how much pleasure can be experienced between then so be it.

It was gonna be a good summer.
_______________________
GUYS SINCE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME, IM GONNA START WRITING AGAIN !! I miss you guys and I miss writing. GIVE ME REQUESTS IF YOU WANT !!!