Friends to lovers

( turpin ) 🏛🤎
- this is a dream I had last night sooo- [smut]
________________________
I was a good friend of Judge Turpin.
We talked everyday. I would even go over his house pretty often.

It wasn't long after I began to catch feelings for him. In my opinion, he was an attractive man. He could be dominant and cold most times but deep down he had a kind and warm side that no one saw.No one except me.

One evening I had gone to his house as I normally did.

"Y/n, nice to see dear"

"You as well, William"

I sat in a beautiful turquoise colored couch he has in his living room.

"How has your day been?" He asked kindly with a smile.

"It's been well. I've just been at work all day but it was a nice day" I smiled to him

There was a moment of silence and I moved closer to him, as he was sitting next to me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me

"No, no thank you. I'm fine" I replied

I looked at him. Eye contact tends to make me nervous at times but this time, I wasn't nervous.
I felt happy to be near him.

He started to move closer to me, tucking a strand of hair behind me ear.
We were very close to each other at this point, our knees touching.

"You're very beautiful.. y/n" he held the side of my face, near my ear, his thumb on my temple and his fingers in my hair.

"Thank you.."
He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched softly before he started to make out with me.

He dominated me for a couple of seconds and pulled away leaning into my ear, asking
"Do you want to take this into somewhere more.. private..?"

I nodded and he smirked before standing and taking my hand, leading me to his bedroom.

Once in he closed the door and took me by my waist pulling me closer kissing me again.

He began to make out with me again, his tongue going into my mouth exploring every inch he could.
He than laid me down on the bed. His hands went to my collarbone while his lips started to go down my neck.

I sighed and let out small moans.

He flipped us over so I was now on top. Turpin then sat up, undoing his trousers while then taking my hair slightly and pulling down to his cock.
I stopped him out of nervousness.

"I-I'm sorry.. I've just.. I've never.. um.. sucked . .. before.." I said embarrassed

"You don't know how to..?"

I shook my head, not looking at him.. "no.."

He let go of my hair, kind of disappointed.

"It's alright dear.."

I felt bad that I couldn't provide the satisfaction he wanted.

"No.. it's okay" I said taking his cock in my hand

"Y/n you don't have to. I don't want you to feel pressured into something you're not comfortable with"

"William... I want to do this for you.. I can do it. Just.. tell me to stop if I do it wrong or.. you don't like it." I said.
I was nervous that I would disappoint him. I thought to myself.. he's probably had someone else do it better before.

He than ran his hand through my hair down to my face, cupping my cheek and smiled warmly.

"You'll do just fine y/n.. don't worry"

I smiled and nodded, lowering my head to his tip. Slowly putting it in my mouth before taking more.

I heard him groan slightly and started to take more and more of him in while stroking him, wanting to pleasure him more.

He began to buck his hips into my mouth

"y/n..." he sighed out slowly.

With his hand on my hair, he started to thrust harder into my mouth and throat until he came in my mouth, warm cum going down my throat as I swallowed it all.
He laid back from the pleasure he has just received.

"Thank you, darling.. that was.. amazing"

I smiled and even giggled a little.
"You're welcome, judge"

He got on top of me, removing my clothes. His fingers went to clit, rubbing it slightly before he went down to my folds, stroking them. Teasing me.

I sighed and moaned, feelings his fingers, getting me wetter and wetter.

He whispered seductively into my ear..
"You've been such a good girl.. pleasing me the way you did.. I think maybe I should reward you.."

I bit my lip and moaned, nodding while he kids my pu*sy before placing his tip in my entrance.

I grabbed his hair with both of my hands, moans and gasps leaving my mouth as he shoved himself inside of me.

He thrusted harder and harder into me and I bucked my hips up.

It wasn't long before my orgasm approached and I could feel myself needing to cum.

"W-William.. I- I'm c-close.." I moaned out.
He grabbed my thighs and nibbled on my earlobes.

"Cum" he said
And like that I released on his cock.

I screamed and moaned out in pleasure. He kept going and I felt the over stimulation.

"Fuck.. y/n.." his thrust became more sloppier and I could tell he was close.

"Y/n.. you-you feel s-so g-good, love.."

"P-please cum in m-me W-William"

He grunted and released his cum in me a few seconds later.

He collapsed beside me and pulled the overs over us. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. We panted for a while taking in what just occurred.

"That was .. amazing William."
He smiled at me. Our faces were close, his arms still wrapped around me holding me to his body.
"I'm glad you think so darling.. I've had my eyes on you for a while..."

"So have I" I replied.
"Do you mind if I spend the night?"

"Not at all."

We took a bath to get ourselves cleaned. Afterwards, we returned to bed. He spooned me from behind and we both drifted off to sleep peacefully.
___________________________
-
Y'all I'm also writing a Lionel x reader smut one sooo yea ;)