"Anytime"

( snape ) 📜🖤
-fluff+smut-
im sad and horny so here's some Sev. This is short and badly written. There's really no storyline or plot. Just smut.
________________________

Y/n laid down in the bed she shared with Severus for some nights.
She felt tired, frustrated, sad.

Severus laid down beside her and snaked his arm around her waist, placing her head on his chest.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" He asked her wholeheartedly.

She didn't respond. Instead she raised her head from his chest and looked into his eyes before connecting her lips with his. She straddled his waist, her hands tangled in his raven black hair as she began to dry ride him. She could feel him growing an erection under her but he stop her.

"Y/n, you're feeling vulnerable right now, we shouldn't do this.." he protested.

"Severus please, I just.. I just .." she couldn't seem to find the right words. She cupped his face with her hands a and stroked his cheek with her thumb.
"I just need you right now, I need to feel you,inside of me, I just want to.." she couldn't finish her sentence as she buried her face in the crook of his neck trying to forget everything. Her hips began to slowly grind against his lower half again.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" she uttered.

Severus let y/n continue. He wasn't one for being submissive but he knew this was for y/n. To help her feel better.

She began to unbutton his shirt, then his pants, soon removing his boxers, revealing his semi hard cock.

She kissed his again, her tongue exploring his as they tasted each other.

Soon she began to remove her clothes as well. Severus felt his erect cock grow even harder as he felt her thigh touching his tip.

His groans and her whimpers and breathy pants could be heard throughout the room.

"Severus, Severus.." y/n moaned mindlessly, her hormones and emotions were all over the place.

She took hold of Severus's fully erect cock and place the tip at her entrance rubbing it teasingly through her wet folds.

Severus removed her bra and began to play with her nipples, taking one in his mouth, nibbling and biting softly on it, while rolling the other one between his fingers. The sensation of having her nipples played with and now having moved Severus's tip to her clit was sending electronic waves of pleasure through her body, down to her very core.

When she felt she could take no more teasing, she sat down on Severus's cock, allowing it full entrance to her wet cunt.
Adjusting to the size, she wasted no time and violently thrusted her hips down, riding him.

Severus groaned in pleasure as y/n fucked him. One hand tugging at his hair and the other buried in his shoulder blade.

Her speed increased and her moans became louder. She didn't care about anything except getting the release she needed.

Severus also increased his volume as
y/n's hips jerked up and down on his length. Waves of euphoria rushed through y/n as Severus's tip nudged at her g spot.

She moaned directly into his ear.
Severus collected every whimper, gasp and moan she released, loving the sound of every single one.

Y/n moved one of his hands to her lower region and placed a finger on her clit which really sent her over the edge and she moaned louder and louder with every touch.

"F-fuck.. Severus I- I need to-"

"It's okay, go o-on, c-cum. You'll feel b-better. Cum on my cock
y/n.

She bounced up and down even harder on his cock and felt the core of her cunt heat up with enjoyment as her climax got closer.

"Severus, p-please hold m-me.."

Without hesitation, Severus sat up wrapped his arms around y/n, hugging her body as she released all over him.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." Severus calmed her down as she rode out her high. He continued to hug her as her head once again rested on his chest.

"Severus.. you.." she tried to catch her breath. She was tired and worn out from having fucked Severus so hard.
"You don't .. get.. to cum." She said in between pants.

"Don't worry about me I can take care of myself.." He reassured her.

"N-no, no. Let me help you."

She placed her hand on his long, thick cock and began to give him a hand job.
She pumped him, slowly at fist, then faster and faster. Her thumb ran over his tip and his groans and low moans rang out. Before he knew it, cum was spilling out of his slit and into y/n's hand and the bedsheets.

"I'll get it." He said as he waved his wand at the stained sheets, making them all clean again.

He cleaned up y/n and brought her some water before cuddling up to her again, arms around her body, head on his chest.

"Feel better?"

"Much, thank you"

"Anytime"
___________________________
it's literally 1am, bye.