you're mine

( sheriff of Nottingham) 🗡🗝
-smut-
SeverusSnapesBitxh
________________________

"Do you think I like seeing you flirt with that boy!" George yelled at y/n.

"I wasn't flirting, I was simply talking to him." She tried to defend herself.

He had found her 'flirting' with the stable boy. George was always a tad bit jealous when y/n would talk to any other man who wasn't him, but he especially didn't like her talking to the stable boy. He knew that he had had feelings for y/n for a while.

"Do you enjoy seeing me like this?
Do you like being a whore?" George snarled at her.

"I'm not a whore, and I wasn't flirting with him!" Y/n screamed at him.

George lunged himself at her. He threw her on the bed, landed on top of her and pinned her down to the mattress. His hands wrapped around her neck like a necklace. His eyes filled with rage.

"Do not- raise your voice at me."He said in such a low and menacing tone, it sent shivers down y/n's spine.

"I'm sorry." She said as she tried to free herself from his grip. Her hands giggle around his wrist as she desperately tried to pull him off. Not out of fear, he knew George would never hurt her, she only wished to calm him down and make everything better.

"You stay here." He growled in her ear and he left her on the bed, retrieving some rope he had hidden in his room.

Y/n already knew where things were headed. She let George tie her up sometimes during sex. He took her wrists and bond them together creating a tight knot that made her whimper.

"Since you want to act like a whore, you'll be treated like a whore." He said.

Y/n stared at George intently, waiting for his next move.

His hand held her chin in a tight grip making y/n stare at him.
"You are going to be a good little girl while I punish you. You deserve punishment, y/n." He softened his words at his last sentence.
It sent a warm gush over y/n and she wanted nothing more to feel his hands on her body.

"You will be a good girl, won't you darling?" He asked questioningly as he placed small kiss on her jaw, his beard grazing over her skin. She nodded at a sigh left her lips as the warmth George's lips spread through her skin, and she could feel his tongue leave wet marks on her.

"Good." He said gently, returning to his dominant state as he slapped y/n across her face. She could feel a rush go through her as her face stung and tingled from George's hand. And she wanted more.

"Believe me, kitten, I'm going to remind you who you belong too." His hands went to the back of her dress and he tugged and ripped the material off her, exposing her chest and shoulders and lowering it down even further to get a good view of her cleavage.

"I'm going to remind you, who is allowed to give you pleasure."
He snarled as he pressed his tight bulge against her clothed sex.

Y/n gave a small groan feeling his erection against her covered folds that were aching for touch, for penetration.
She wanted George to plunge his fingers into her and stimulate her clit. But she was in for a long night, as George had moved away completely from her, placing himself right in front of her, still in bed, making sure she saw him fully.

"But right now, I am going to play with myself. And you, my sweet little princess, are going to watch me." She became instantly wet as the image passed her mind. She pressed her thighs together out of reaction and groaned wanted so badly to be touched.