the maids love

(george / sheriff of nottingham) 🗡🗝
-smut+fluff-
________________________
1) written in 3rd pov

George saw as y/n cleaned his sleeping chambers, her eyes following each movement of her hands as she cleaned.
Carefully watching her from behind a door, he saw her delicate hands move from side to side and she cleaned a section of the floor.

To him, y/n was one of the most beautiful women he had set his eyes on.
Her beautiful face, doll eyes, graceful eyelashes, delicate hands and fingers, with her goddess body. She was a God sent to him. But, he never told her. Never told her how much he wanted to hold her gorgeous figure, or kiss her bright plump lips. And he definitely never told her how much he wanted to fuck her. How he wished his hands grazed upon her breasts and how much he wished he wish his cock was in her mouth going down her throat.
Or how he wished his cock would be confined in the tightness of her pussy.

How much he wished he could touch her, take care of her, show her how much he felt towards her.
And today she would know.

Today the sheriff planned to lure her into his arms and bed by seducing her.

Now all that was left was for her reaction.

George walked in, ready to carry out his plan.
                                   -
2) written in 1st pov- Y/n's pov -

I stood at the sheriffs chambers, cleaning as usual. I was his personal maid which means I would do tasks not many others would do. Go into his personal belongings and room to clean.

Clean his windows, his walls, his floors, his bed. His bed.. the bed in which he had sex almost every night. Usually he wouldn't have the same woman more that two nights in a row, unless he couldn't find another, but that rarely happened, if yet never.
He had different women each night and you could usually hear it sometimes.
How I envied the women who had the pleasure of spending the night with him. The women who spend the night on this bed with the sheriff.

On nights when I could hear him with someone, how I wished it was me.
Not only did I envy the way they would be touched by him but the way they would spend the time with him, side by side with him, holding each other.

To say I was attached to the sheriff would be an understatement. Every inch of me was completely and utterly hopelessly in love with him.
He had given me a place to stay when I needed it, good pay and meals.

I knew that he wouldn't feel the same. I was a dirty maid, a peasant even. I would never be one of those women.

As I finished cleaning I heard the door open from behind me and turned to see the sheriff walking in and closing the door.

"Oh, sheriff. I've just finished cleaning. I'll be on my way now"

I said as I picked up all the cleaning supplies getting ready to leave the room.

"Thank you y/n. You.. look lovely today" he complemented.

I felt myself blush at his words. He'd never said anything like that to me before but I certainly wasn't opposed to it.

"T-thank you sir" was all I said while smiling a little.

What y/n didn't know what this was part of his planned to get with her. But he did mean it.
He thought she looked lovely everyday.