Dear Alan

Dear Alan Rickman,
5 years ago today you were taken away. You were and still are a light to so many people. To me. You were such a beautiful soul, kind heart, good mind, amazing talent. I can't begin to tell you how much of my heart you take up. You were always so kind and even until the very end you were still so kind and happy. You didn't let it stop you. When you died, a small part of me died with you that day. I can't describe the pain or the feeling, but it was a feeling that no one should feel, because it is the worst feeling in the world. Finding out your favorite actor, favorite person, favorite movie villain, fictional crush, celebrity crush, a person whom you looked up to was taken away. Passed away. It's heartbreaking for me to watch you in films, pictures and videos because I know you will never again be seen in any film ever again. There will be no more pictures taken of you, no more interviews or anything else. Seeing how happy you were even when you found out makes me die a little every time because you knew. You knew but you wanted to remain a happy soul. You made so many people fall in love with you and to leave just like makes me feel so unbelievably sad. Even though I never knew you in person, you always had and always will have a special place in my heart. You played one of my biggest comfort characters and you as a person are one of my comfort characters. And in 30, 40, 50 years from now, no one will probably remember you or even know you existed. But I will. I will always remember the person that saved my life and made me want to live.

And so with this, I say.. I will not say you are dead if not that you passed to the next adventure. That you are in a much better place with no more sadness or hurt and you're happier there than you were here. I know that one you'll see the people who you love and love you back.
Thank you-