early morning

( sinclair ) ☀️🌸
-bonus chapter for "Healing day"
- WhitneySnape  ❤️
-Paryav ❤️
-smut and fluff-
________________________
Tossing around in my slumber, I dreamt sweet dreams of me and Sinclair and woke up to light wet kiss on my neck.

"Good morning sunshine"
He greeted me.

His hair was messy but beautifully suited him with the light fluffy hair he had.

"You're awake" I said groggily with a smile, stretching my arms upward.

He hummed in response and continue on my neck. Sucking, licking and biting at it. I tugged at his hair softly while moaning lowly and he emitted a small  groan, making the skin on my neck vibrate under his lips.

"Mm.. Sinclair that feels nice hun"

He trailed kisses up to my ear.

"Maybe I can pleasure you before the day starts darling .."

I bit my lip and nodded, wanting to feel his hands on me.

Slowly, his left hand began to trail from my chest down to my stomach down to my clit when he rubbed circles into it at a slow and steady pace.

I thrusted my hips up at the stimulation and felt his fingers start to slip up as I got wetter.

"Does that feel good my little flower ? Do you like it when I touch you beautiful little body"

I moaned out, being turned on by his words with his morning voice.

"Y-yes" was all I managed to say as I felt myself getting ready to release all over his fingers.
The only thing on my mind was how gracefully and delicately his fingertips danced on my dripping folds and clit, the pleasure being unbelievably good.

"You're beating darling, I can feel it. You're close for me aren't you"

I nodded my head too caught up on the pleasure to talk. I came all over his fingers soon with a loud moan that filled the room.

Coming down from my high I panted trying to catch my breath and calm myself.
I then felt Sinclair get on top on me.

Feeling even more turned on by his dominance I looked at his figure.

His beautiful firm chest, broad shoulders. He was perfect in every way.

He leaned his head down to breasts, kissing my now erect nipples before sucking and slightly biting at them.

"F-fuck S-Sinclair!" I moaned out in pleasure. I could feel my body asking for more.

More of him, more of his pleasuring and praises. I've never wanted someone so badly before. He was like a drug to me. One highly addictive drug I couldn't go without.

He began to kiss up to my ear and nibbled at my earlobe.

"Does my little girl want my cock inside her ?"

I grinned myself up against him feeling his cock twitch with excitement against my abdomen.

"Yes, y-yes please, I wanna feel you again baby-"
"Daddy" he corrected

"Please daddy"

Slowly moving his hands to my waist to keep my me from squirming to much,
His mouth leaving wet kisses down my lower stomach.

He placed my legs on his shoulders and sucked on my wet cunt, using his tongue to stoke my throbbing lips.

I grabbed a fist full of the bedsheets and placed my other hand on his which was wrapped around my thigh.

"D-daddy please.. I want you inside me"

I begged. I felt him hum in my wet pussy and rolled my hips, silently asking for me.

He pulled away and went back to sucking at my neck.

"Fuck.. my mommy tastes so good"
I rubbed his clothed erection with my foot and moaned in my ear.

"Put yourself inside of me please"

I soon felt his pulsating dick in my walls, slowly goin up and down on me.

"Ahh.. fuck baby.. you make me feel so good" I moaned out as he thrusted into my g spot.

We went into slow and passionate fuck and for once in a long time I felt truly happy with another person. I gave myself completely to him and I knew I had made the right decision.
Sinclair made me feel comfortable and happy. This was more than sex. It was a way to show each other how much we truly cared, how we were lovingly and hopelessly devoted to one another without any words.

"Sinclair.. I - I really like you. You make me feel so good."
I wanted him to know how much he made me feel in my most vulnerable state.

"You do t-to y/n. You mean so m-much to me love"

He continued to go in and out of me and we both held each other.
We didn't need words to know how much we meant to one another and soon I could the pit of my stomach go into a knot while I was about to release for a second time.

"Shit- s-shit Sinclair.. b-baby I'm going to cum.."

"Cum for me mommy. Cum for daddy."

With his words and his movements, euphoria and ecstasy washed over me and I orgasmed around his cock while he came inside of me.

"FUCK FUCK - SINCLAIR"
I gripped his hair with both of my hands and held him close while I kissed his lips and bit the bottom of his lower lip. His pink luscious lips that tasted like berries on a summer evening.

Y/N .. shit sweetheart feel amazing around my cock." He groaned.

He pulled out of me and laid beside me, panting just like myself.

"Maybe we could start all our mornings like that" he said smiling his goofy smile.

I bashfully covered my face with my hands and felt him kiss my cheek.

"Sinclair .. I ... I really care for you. I just want you to know this is more than just sex to me.."

"I know darling. It means more to me as well. Look I .. I want you to know, I've liked you for a while. Even when I was with Natalie.. when me and her fell apart, I met you, you just lite me up. I want to be with you y/n"

My heart swelled at his words. The man of my dreams. The perfect man.
He wanted to be with me?
He actually cared for me like I did for him.

"I want to be with you too Sinclair. I've liked you since that day."
-
That day in the rain. I'd forgotten my umbrella and unfortunately my keys at a friends house and it began to pour hard.
Sinclair had saw me and brought me into his home, letting me borrow a towel to dry myself off as much as I could.

Natalie was out that day.

We engaged in a pleasant conversation.
Laughed and smiled, having a good time together.

For a moment he looked at me and I looked at him. His smile captivated me.
That small act of kindness had meant so much to me and it was right then and there I loved Sinclair Bryant.

-

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up for the day.. mommy"

We both laughed at got ready for another day, except this day was different than other days. This day.. I had Sinclair with me, more than a friend and I couldn't be more happier.
___________________________
Hii my little nuggies. Hope this satisfied y'all. Some dominant Sinclair.
-❤️💖🌸