edging

( snape ) 📜🖤
-SMUT-
________________________

Snape's hands gripped y/n's waist as she stood bent over his desk, his hips crashed in and out of her with great force, sending waves of pleasure and euphoria over her.

"S-Severus" she moaned out, feeling her climax close.

"You're close aren't you.."

"Mhmm-"

He chuckled darkly, turning her on even more.
"Well, don't forget you're not allowed c-cum until I tell you t-to"

She whined, feeling the urge to release, yet not being able to to not anger him.

"Severus I- I can't hold it in"
Suddenly, he pulled out completely before she could finish.

She stayed limp on his desk for a moment before turning to him slightly annoyed with him.

"What- why didn't you let me finish?!"

He smirked at her tucking himself back into his pants.

"Because .. since you want to talk back and not listen to my instructions.. you don't get to finish, dear"

"Severu-"
"I think it's best you leave anyways. I have class coming in a few minutes"

Y/n, still obviously annoyed, redressed herself and went to walk out when she felt Snape's hand around her wrist pulling her back into him and kiss her before kissing her forehead and sending her on her way.
She was still wet and needed to release but couldn't get herself off anywhere, considering classes were still going on and her dormitory was too far for her to reach it and still be on time for her own class. For now, she just needed to wait.
-
After they day was finished and all her classes and homework was completed, she changed out of her school robes and headed down to Snape's office, ready to finish what he started early that day.

She didn't bother to knock on the door, instead walk right in, close and lock the door behind her. Severus, noticing her and her obvious reason for her being there, looked up and smirked the smallest bit.

Y/n made her way over to him as he was sitting down marking papers.
She didn't care the slightest bit went to sit in his lap, disrupting the concentration he had with the papers.

"Y/n.. I'm busy" he said slightly annoyed but still obviously turned on considering the bulge in his pants began to grow. She could feel it slowly twitch through the fabric of his pants onto her heat right above his.

"C'mon Severus.. I know you want to.."
She said slowly beginning to grind onto his erect, clothes cock.
"Besides.. you still owe me. Leaving me on the brick of my climax.. making me wait for so long" she added, now bouncing ever slowly, making his erection become painful in the confines of his boxers and pants.

He quickly put aside the papers and placed y/n on top of the desk rather harshly, but she was too turned on to even care.

Severus began to undo his pants and rub his cock with a low groan, leaving y/n to watch.
"Do you see what your whore-ish actions do to me?"

She didn't say anything, instead she undid her shirt and threw it aside, and reached her hand into her undergarments, rubbing circles into her clit, throwing her head back and moaning at the pleasure.

Severus leaned in to kiss her neck, leaving love bites in it and removed her hand from her clit, replacing it with his own. Removing her clothes, getting her wet enough to pump in his pointer finger.. his middle finger.. his ring finger.. until all three were inside of her fold, going in and out.

Still kissing her neck, she ran her hands up his neck, into his hair, until she pulled him away and kissed his lips. Moaning into his mouth, he slipped his tongue in, making out with her in a passionate manner.

Y/n began to feel that familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach, indicating she was close again.

"Severus I'm - I'm c-lose"
He then pulled his fingers out and replaced it with his cock. She moaned at the feeling of his thick and long length going in and out of her, until her found that her g spot, thrusting hard into it making her see stars and moaning uncontrollably loud.

Y/n pulled him in and began to kiss his neck, trailing down to his chest. She was carefully not to leave any marks on his neck, as it would be obvious and risk full.

"I want you to cum only when I tell you to.. understood?"

As much as it pained y/n to hold back, she nodded, not wanting to upset him.

"Good girl" he groaned into her ear, feeling his own climax approach.

His hands roamed up and down her bare thighs until he took a firm grip on them and drilled into her, resulting in a loud moan from both of them.

Severus began to play with her clit again, pinching it lightly and rubbing slow into it.

"You could c-cum now"
And just like that, y/n had released all over his cock, her orgasm being strong and pleasure from being edged.
After she had, Severus also released, pulling out just in time and cumming all over y/n's thigh.

After minutes of panting, catching their breaths and getting cleaned up, Severus helped y/n get redressed knowing she was exhausted and would be very well sore is she wasn't already.

"Well, if you aren't sore and tired afterwards, you're not doing it right.." he smirked as finished buttoning up her shirt.
She giggled, playfully punching his shoulder.
___________________________
NO CAUSE sips___tea LITERALLY VOTED, COMMENTED AND ADDED TO HER READING LIST AND I STARTED LOSING MY SHIT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
go read their Alan book, it's just *chef kiss*
________________________

Honorable mention for
❤️❤️WhitneySnape ❤️❤️