control

( snape ) 📜🖤
-smut-
Two words my friends:
P E G   S N A P E
___________________________

Y/n laid on Severus's bad as he sat in his chair in front of the fire reading.

She was feeling particularly horny.
Rarely was she ever in charge when it came to sex with her and Severus but tonight she was in a dominant mood.

She walked up behind him as he was reading and placed her hands in his shoulders, making him jump up a little in surprise and turn his head to see her standing behind him.

She placed butterflies kisses in his neck all the way up to his ears where she stopped,  "I'm feeling a little.. aroused right now, darling" she whispered.

He smirked and stood up, carrying her to his bed and laid on top of her, kissing her roughly.

She quickly pulled away, flipping herself over so she was now on top.

"I want to be in charge tonight, Sev" she smirked at him.

He cocked his eyebrow and chuckled at her words.

Y/n wrapped her hand around his neck, not choking him completely though.
"Don't laugh at me Severus, you'll find that I can be very.. rough when I want to be. Now be a good boy and let me make you feel good, okay?"
She had a sort of firey, lustful look in her eyes that Severus had never seen before.

"Yes ma'am" was all he replied.

"Good. Now turn over, on your stomach."

He looked confused and stayed put, wondering where she was going with this.

Y/n saw the reluctance in him and sighed, grabbed his chin pulling him inches to her face. Her lips nearly touching his.

"Don't. Make. Me. Mad, Severus. Do as I say and you get pleasure. Disobey me and I will edge you on and leave you on the brick of your orgsam, tied for the rest of the night." She whispered.

He looked at her to see any trace of bluff in her face. There was none.

"Turn. On. Your. Stomach."
She said, slowly removing his clothes, started with his shirt.

He laid on his stomach, not knowing what was about to happen, but that only added to the excitement.

She gripped his waist and placed a kissed on his bare lower back before getting up to the drawers.

Severus raised his head to see what she was up too when he saw her holding a strap in her hands, innocently smiling.

"Be a good boy and let me fuck you nice and good okay?"

He nodded and y/n straddled him, getting close to his ear.

"Be my vocal little slut Severus.." she whispered.

Slowly, she entered him. She made sure to went slow for him since they rarely ever did this.

The heavy groans and moans that left his voice was heavenly to her.

"Faster" he panted out, squirming under her touch.

"Faster what.."

"Faster please"

She bucked her hips up faster making him moan out with a loud cry, hitting just the right spot.

She sighed at his delightful responses.

"Harder, faster, k-keep going-keep going"

"Y/n, y/n that's feels - fuck- so fucking g-good."

He shot out hot come with a loud pleasurable moan and tears in his eyes.

She pulled out and spelled the strap clean and away into the drawer again.

Severus was still a whimpering mess, trying to calm himself down.

Y/n pulled him in and he buried his face in between her breasts. 

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay love. You were a good boy for me. I should peg you more often .." she wrapped her arms around him and kissed the top of his head.

"Let's get you into a nice bath, yeah? Let me take care of you."

He simply smiled and nodded.
___________________________
This is shorter than what I usually write but I've never written a peg story before so enjoy from that what you will.
-❤️