,happy birthday, -pt 2-

( snape )📜🖤  birthday continued
-part 2- [smut] + wholesome
________________________
Snape looked at me in a way I've never seen him look at me before.
Lustful and lovingly.
I held his hands in mine and leaned into him so our foreheads and noses were touching. I closed my eyes taking the moment in.
"Snape I- I , I'm"
I stuttered trying to get my words out.
"What is, dear" he asked

"I want to.. be with you." I smiled at him, looking him in the eyes still holding his hands. "Do you.. want to be with me to?"

There was a brief paused before he answered. "Yes" I could feel my heartbeat in my chest as I kissed him all over his face giggling. He smiled and took my face in hands, kissing me passionately. Moving his hands down to my hips pulling me closer, I could feel a pulse in my stomach and lower area.

My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me and moving myself closer to his body. I wanted more.

I ran my hands down his chest to the bulge in his pants, pumping his erection, causing him to slightly groan in my mouth.

Severus pulled away and placed his hand on mine slowly removing it.

"Y/n-"
"Severus I.. I want this with you.."
I panted out to him.
"Please.."

"Are you sure.. I wouldn't want to pressure you into something you might not be ready for."
"I am ready. I want to do this with you"

I went back to kissing him, slightly pushing him back onto his desk.
He turned us over, wiping a section of his desk clear and placed me onto it.

I could feel myself getting wetter as he ran his hands over my body.
He moved one over my clothed breast and one onto my thigh, rubbing it. I moaned into his mouth asking for more.

He started to remove my shirt and kiss my neck. After removing my bra, he slowly made his way to my breast, trailing slow kisses down my chest, around my breast and then sucking on my nipple.
I ran my hand onto his hair.
Never feeling this good before, I moaned loud into his ear letting him know how he was making me feel.
"You have to be more quite little one.. people will hear. Unless you want them to hear you.." he kissed my ears as he whisper into the. "Do you want them to hear how good I make you feel.. hmm? You want them to know who you belong to?"

He started to unbutton my pants, letting one of his fingers slip to my undergarments, not removing them completely. He began to Slowly rubbing my clit, sending a wave of pleasure over me.

Snape then pumped a finger into me, taking me by surprise and making me whimper out loud.
"Oh, you're so precious, y/n"
He pumped another finger in.
"You're pretty little moans sound so beautiful."
I began to slightly bounce up and down on his fingers, basically riding them.
I moaned, trying to not make to much noise. "Fuck.. s-Severus.."

He smirked. Adding a third finger into me. "Do you like moaning my name, little one."
"Yes.."
I could feel the heat in my pu*sy <(sorry, still feel weird using that word :/ )
and my orgasm approaching quickly. I bounced up and down faster , moaning uncontrollably as I came on his fingers"

I hung my head low until I felt his fingers on my chin raising it to look at him. "You were magnificent. You're doing so well, darling" he said kissing my lips.

"L-let me do something for you.. it is your birthday after all.."
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Like what?"
I unzipped his pants, rubbing his throbbing erection once more.
Taking out his cock, kissing his tip and easing his length into my mouth.
He began to lowly groan as I continued sucking him. He moaned out loud once I began to message his balls.
Fuck.. y/n.. y-you beautiful l-little thing." He said, both of his hands on the side of my head and his fingers in my hair.
He soon came in my mouth.
"That was.. really nice y/n. Thank you" he kissed my forehead.
"You're welcome.. but we're not done yet.." I smirked

I began to lower my pu*sy onto his length and began to ride him.. slowly at first, then faster and harder as he bucked his hips into me. We moaned to one another as my arms wrapped around his neck and I moaned into his hears for him to hear, and him only.
"S-Severus.. I.. I lov- mm.."
I stopped myself before I could finish the sentence.

"W-what.."
"Nothing ... nothing."
I tried to forget it but he kept pushing me about it.
"Y/n..."
He stopped all motion, but didn't pull out of me.
"Y/n.. were you going to say.. that... that you love me?"
I sighed and softly tossed me head into his shoulder before looking at him again.
"Yes.. I was. I didn't want to tell you because I'm scared that .. maybe you weren't going to say it back. I don't want to ruin this.. I don't want to ruin what we.. what we have and what we will have."
I cursed at myself for ruining everything.
"Y/n .. I have very strong feelings for you.. and while I'm not ready to say.. it back to you, I can and will love you. And one day I will say it to you, if you're willing to wait."

I held his cheek in my hand as I smiled to him slightly tearing up from happiness.

"Of course I will Severus. Thank you for being honest with me. And while I know you might not be ready to say it back.. I am.. I do love you. I love you, Severus" I kissed his nose and smiled.

"You are absolutely perfect y/n. I hope you know how happy I am to hear that. You are the best present I could've ever asked for."
He held my hand as he slowly began to move inside of me again. I breathed heaven as our foreheads rested onto one another's.
"You m-mean s-so much t-to me, s-sweetheart . So v-very much. I p-promise, one day I'll s-say it b-back."
"I know, s-sev.. I know.."

We both came together and held onto one another for a few moments afterwards. He helped me put my clothes back on and kissed me goodnight before I made my way back to my dorm.

"Uh.. professor.. do you.. want to do something tomorrow. I can come back and we can read something together or just lay down together. I don't care as long as I'm with you." I smiled at him

"I was just about to ask you the same thing" he looked at me with his dark eyes, giving me a soft and loving look.

"I'll see you tomorrow professor Snape.. thank you for tonight"

"Thank you.. little one" he smirked at me "I'll see tomorrow y/n. After supper?"

"Yes. I love you.." I smiled once more before leaving him to his work.
Excitedly making my way to my dorm, thinking about what had just happened between me and the potions teacher, and thinking about the beautiful day I had tomorrow with him.