unexpected kiss

( lionel ) 💵 🖊
-smut-
(This involves two women kissing so)
________________________
Y/n worked as an assistant for Lionel. The only problem is y/n hated the man but she hated herself even more for thinking he was one of the most handsome man she had ever seen.

Y/n new that Lionel had slept with practically every women he met.
When Lionel couldn't get y/n in bed and saw how disliking she was towards him, he began to act cold towards her but couldn't deny to himself that she was a very attractive woman and would jump to sleep with her at any chance.

The longest "relationship" Lionel had kept was with his secretary, Clarissa. She was a pretty woman, dark jet black hair, brownish-hazel eyes, red lipstick and a stunning face.
It only last a month. Purely sexual.

Y/n and Clarissa weren't exactly friends, more so acquaintances.

During work, y/n's blouse had two bottoms undone at the top showing a bit of her cleavage. Lionel smirked to himself as the thought of her breast popped into his mind. How soft and warm they'd feel in his big hands. Then something else popped into his mind.

The thought of y/n, naked, bent over his desk as he plowed her from behind. Her moans and whimpers as his cock thrusted harder and harder into her wet cunt. His hands gripping her waist so hard it would leave marks the next day.

Lionel felt his cock slightly twitch in his boxers at the scenarios he came up with. He shifted in his seat
Y/n noticed and quickly caught on to what was happening.

Although she hated Lionels cocky attitude, she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to mess with his head.

"What's the matter boss?"

He looked up at her and brushed it off but y/n didn't give up.

She walked over to his beak and leaned over giving him a great view of the top of her breast.

"Were you daydreaming?" She said with a fake innocent voice.

She placed her hand on the top of her breast, grazing over them and grabbing onto one.

Lionel groaned and his cock became more erected.
"I suggest you get back to work
y/n."

"And if I dont..?" She smiled, her hand message her breast.

She bite her lip and toyed with her nipple making them erect and slightly moaned.

Lionel swallows hard and his cock was now fully erected. He fought the urge to palm himself at the sight of y/n.

She saw how hard he was and how desperately he wanted to do something about it.
She giggled and stopped all movement, getting back to work.

Lionel grunted in frustration at her teasing. He closed his eyes trying to make his boner go away.
                                   -
"He was really looking at your breast?" Asked Clarissa and she and
y/n sat for their lunch break.

"Yup" answered y/n, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"What did you do?"

"I gave the bastard a show" she smirked.

The two continued to talk until the very last minute.

"Lionel might be a jerk at first but he sure knows how to please a women I'll tell you that."

"Why did you two break up anyways?"

"We weren't attracted to each other. Sure the sex was great but that's really all it was. And I didn't want it anymore."