unplanned meeting

( reagan ) 🇺🇸🪙
-smut-
     I am so sorry in advanced
________________________

Y/n sat in her designated work space, looking over and signing some paperwork.

She had taken up a job as a secretary at the White House. She was excellent at her job and had no complaints.
She hadn't been there very long, 2 months at most, but everything was going perfect and running smoothly.

It was no secret that almost every man there was absolutely infatuated by her, she was a stunning woman in every way, even if she was fresh from college.

Her beautifully radiant young face and personality attracted everyone, even the president himself.

From the moment Reagan had landed eyes on her, he was immediately taken aback by her beauty.
He even found himself grow a hard erection when she bent over to pick up papers which had fallen once.
How he wanted to bend her over his desk and take her from behind..

Reagan often found himself imagining him and y/n alone, doing all sorts of pleasurable acts. Countless scenarios of him and y/n fucking on his desk, in her office, even in his own bed he shared with Nancy.

He knew it was wrong to think such things, being a married man and all, as well as the fact that y/n was merely 21 years old. She was significantly younger than him but he didn't care.
He wanted to have her. To feel her soft feathery hands on his body, her soft lips against his own. Herself underneath him, dominating her lovely figure.

How he pictured y/n completely nude. Just the thought made him hard.
He sat in his office, fantasizing about
y/n as usual, his boner growing to tight for his pants. He groan as he brushed his hand over his bulge wanting more friction. The risk of getting off in his office was to bug if a chance that he wanted to take. He got up and rushed to his room hoping he could get it done and over with in a matter of minutes.

Just then y/n had went off to find Reagan when she had seen him walking down the same hall she was.

"Oh, Mr Reagan, I was looking for you I wanted to ask if you wanted me to send these today or-"

"Y/n, I'm sorry but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now." He tried to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible. Even her very presence was making him even more aroused.

"I'm sorry sir, it's just I really need to know if you want these to be sent out on time-"

"Yes yes, just send them out today before you leave that'll do, thank you." He rushed through his sentence trying to leave.

Y/n found this behavior to be odd. She'd never seen him like this before.

"Mr President are you alright? You seem distressed." She asked

"Yes I'm fine y/n, I just need a couple minutes alone." He said, now sounding a bit irritated this time, desperate to release a good one.

"Of course sir. Forgive me." She said a bit scared she had upset him. She smiled a bit and he walked off hoping to get to his room quicker, but every step he took seen to be less and less closer to where he wanted to get.
Feeling too desperate, he went inside an unoccupied room that anyone barely even used.

He unbuckled his pants and took out his cock, slowly stroking it.
He closed his eyes, imagining his hand replaced by y/n's. Her perfect little hands pumping him, making him feel good. He couldn't help but moan out her name and the image of her came so clearly into his mind. He seemed to have forgotten where he was since his groans and moans grew louder and
y/n's was fell around the room louder than it should have.

Y/n walked back to her office and while in her way, she heard Reagan's groans and her name fall out of his mouth.

She followed the sound and pressed her ear up against the door and heard him more clearly. At the sound of him and her name coming out as a moan from his mouth, she could feel the wetness growing in between her legs.

Y/n never thought to much about Reagan in that way, but sometimes she pictured what it would be like to be touch by the man.

She could hear him come closer to his climax until he came and his pants and heavy breaths began to come out of his mouth.

Y/n knew she should leave before he came out but couldn't help it. She heard him buckle his pants back up but before he could leave, she opened the door and was met with a surprised Reagan.

"Y-y/n.. can I help you with something." He said, frightened that she had heard him.

"Yes.. you can" she said as she stepped in and closed the door.

"What is it?"

She only responded with a smile and began to undo her shirt while backing him up into a chair that was in the room, leaving her lacy black bra-let on.

"Y/n what are you-"

She slipped her blouse on the floor and put her hands on his chest pushing him down on the chair and straddling his lap.

She then lowered her mouth to his ear and pressed her lips ever so slightly to it.
"I heard you moaning my name Mr President." She teased

Reagan was shocked but still delighted with her actions.

She unzipped her skirt and took his hand, placing it on her wet sex, slowly getting herself off.

Reagan took the liberty to place his finger on her clit, taking her by surprise and making her moan.
She rubbed faster in his hand wanting more friction.

Reagan held her face with his free hand and kissed her, licking her bottom lip for entrance which she happily approved, quickly turning a simply kiss into a make out session.

Y/n moaned in it his mouth as she came all over his hand, which he brought up to his mouth licking her juices.

"You taste delicious y/n" he smirked.

She giggled and kissed him.
"I should go now. Sorry I can't do anything else right now."

"It's alright y/n. We can continue this this later if you wish."
He said and kissed her bare shoulder.

She bit her lip and nodded. "Mhmm"

She got up from his lap and redressed herself. She opened the door and looked around to make sure she wouldn't be spotted and left.
Reagan wait a few moments before leaving the room.
He couldn't wait for his and y/n's next meeting.
___________________________
I'm back bitches ❤️