new things

( hans ) 💰🔫
-smut and fluff-
ploharasdaughter
Story includes overstimulation, in case anyone is sensitive to that.
___________________________

"Hans come to bed, pleaseee" y/n whined seeing her boyfriend sort out through paperwork at the desk in a corner of the room.

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm busy at the moment. I'll be there in a minute liebling." Hans responded.

She got up and walked over to him. His back facing her as he filled out his papers. She placed her hands on his shoulder gently and he jumped up slightly, surprised.

She placed wet kisses on his neck softly, tugging at his hair slightly.

He groaned lowly feeling himself become horny. His cock began to stiffen in his pants as her warm touch grazed his skin.

Her hands traveled from his hair to his lower abdomen to his clothes cock, and she felt it twitch in its confines. Hans let out a whimper at her touch and bucked up his hips wanting more.

Just then y/n stopped all motion and backed away from him.

"You should probably get back to work you're busy .." she smirked to herself and turned away walking back to bed, when she suddenly felt a pair of hands grave her by the waist. Hans pulled her close to him and growled in her ear,
"Where do you get off teasing me like that?"

Y/n sighed out in pleasure as Hans pressed her against his erection, grinding it slowly on her.

"Get on the bed, now"

Y/n obliged, sitting on the bed waiting for Hans next move.

"Strip"

Again, y/n obeyed removing her her shirt, pants, and undergarments.
She stayed completely nude on the bed as Hans looked at her naked body.

"Look at you, so fucking gorgeous " he praised

"Completely naked for me, waiting for me to touch you, aren't you darling.."

Y/n pressed her thighs together, the words making her wet. Funny isn't it? How that works, making someone so honey with just words.

"But.. you're going to be a good girl and play with yourself in front of me while you watch me touch myself, and you do not cum until I say you can, understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

Hans pulled down his pants and let his cock out of his boxers, springing up fully erected.

Y/n circled her finger in her wet cunt and rubbed her clit at the sight of hands touching his own cock to her.

Her movements on her pussy increased as countless scenarios of her and hands went through her head. She could feel the friction building up and the pleasure grow.

As for Hans, his hands pumped his cock watching y/n's hand play with her cunt. The way she moaned, the way she looked. So submissive, so willing to do whatever he wanted. He was aroused by her image alone, her wet fingers pleasuring her sex at his command.

Y/n closed her eyes and her moans became excessively louder.

"Hans I n-need to cum"

"Not until I say so."

She moaned out as he denied her release.

Hans groaned louder and louder and he felt his vein throb, aching to explode in a mess of seamen. As his pace increased and the pleasure seemed to consume him, he came all over his hand, some falling on the carpet.