always, forever

( snape ) 📜🖤 -always, forever-
-fluff+light smut-
-obsessedwithseverus ❤️
________________________
"I don't understand why you're mad, Severus"

"Don't act like you haven't done anything"

"But I haven't !"

I argued back.
                                 -
Severus and I had made our relationship serious about a month ago. At first it was mostly a way to get a sexual release for him. Over time he had come to actually care for me but was reluctant to have a serious relationship with me when I asked, scared to get into trouble and lose his job.

Eventually he had decided to make it official.
                                   -
"Severus I don't know what you mean. Did I do something to hurt you or upset  you?"

He turned away from me, sitting at his desk completely ignoring me.

Starting to get upset with him for not communicating with me, I grabbed the papers he was about to grade and took hold of them.

"Give those back, now"
He said sternly.

"No. Not until you tell me what's going on"

"Y/n. Give them to me." He stood up as to try to intimidate me but I stood my grounds.

"Just.. please tell me what's wrong"

He sighed.

"I saw you with lupin today. After class"

"What ?"

"He were with him. Alone. After class."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused. Had he thought I did something with lupin?

"Okay.. what about it ?"

"You look like you were having fun with him hmm.."

So he was jealous.

"Do you think I cheated on you with lupin?"

I walked closer to him, setting down the papers on his desk and reaching out for his hands.
"I wouldn't be surprised. Look at you. Anyone who isn't blind would want you."

"Severus.. I was only asking him about the assignment he gave out today. I don't care about him like that. I want you"

"I just think sometimes I'm not good enough for you. Seeing you with him made me realize that you could be with anyone you wanted."

I softened at his words and expression.
I knew how insecure he felt about himself. I constantly reassured him that he was the only person for me every time he brought his insecurities about how I deserved better than him.

"But I want to be with you. Only you."

I brought my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"I want to be with you too"

He then picked me up and placed me on his desk. Kissing my lips all the way to neck. His hands slowly made there way inside my pants and undergarments and slowly rubbed my clit making me whimper.

"Who do you belong to" he whispered in my ear as he speed up his pace on my clit.

"Y-you"

"Louder" he said now inserting a finger deep in my cunt.

"You" I moaned out

"Me and only me. Say it. Say 'I belong to Severus Snape' " inserting a second finger into me

"I belong t-to S-Severus Sn-Snape" I moaned loudly reaching my climax.

"I'm gonna c-cum, Severus"

He speed up, thrusting his fingers in and out of me hard.

"Look at me."

I did as he said, looking into his dark eyes.

"Don't forget who you belong too"

"You. Always"

He smiled and kissed my temple.

"You can cum, darling"

I released all over his fingers and he pulled them out, licking them dry.
He helped me get down and made sure I could walk properly to my next class.

"You should go now. See me before you go to bed tonight. I'll be at my office."

He kissed me again and I walked away happily.
___________________________

I'm so sorry I felt like this was so bad and short😔
Also, four days in a row writing👏. Anywass I'm doing part two to "another love" tomorrow.

❤️🌸

Alan Rickman one shots: smutt & fluffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara