healing day -pt 1-

( sinclair ) ☀️🌸    -healing day-
-fluff-
-part 1-
(this was gonna be one full part but it was getting long and I got a bit discouraged so here's part 1)
________________________

"Wait.. so she's having an affair... with .. her brother ..?"

"Yup. That's about it"

My neighbor, Sinclair, was sitting next to me on the living room couch in my house. He came in the early afternoon, the sun still shining out in the open fields and flowers outside.

Apparently he had walked in on his wife having incest relations with her brother. They got into a heated argument and she had told him everything. Him and I had become good friends since the first day I moved here and his first reaction was to come to me.

"I was just waking into the room and right there, they're kissing and she on his lap and..there was a lot of things happening."

He was obviously disturbed as any normal person would be in the situation.

"Natalie and I had grown apart a bit but I never thought she would cheat on me. Especially with her own brother!" He explained taking a sip of his bottled soda.
"I.. I've been thinking about leaving her for a couple of weeks now. I never really had a reason, just that I don't think I'm in love with her anymore. Now I have a reason. Bloody woman prefers to be with her own brother than me."

He took another long sip of his soda, looking upset and unhappy. In an effort to comfort him I talked to him about the positive things about himself and how much good it will do to leave Natalie.

"Maybe it's a good thing you caught them, as horrible as it sounds..
Now you can leave her and find happiness again."

He took a look at me and reached out for my hand which I gladly held out for him. He smiled and rubbed small, gentle circles on top of my hand.

"You make me pretty happy"
He slightly smiled, his pink pale lips curling up the tiniest bit.

"You make me pretty happy to, Sinclair" I smiled back at him.
We sat in a comfortable silent for a few seconds before I spoke again.

"Why would she hook up with him in the middle of the day, I mean she obviously had to know you would still be there and catch them easily."

"I was suppose to be out today actually. She said she was going to spend some time with her brother. So she wasn't lying"

We both lightly laughed and stared into each other's eyes.

In truth, Sinclair was attractive and I had grown to develop a bit of feelings towards him. But how could I not? He was kind, funny, thoughtful. His looks were just a bonus. Of course, I would never even attempt to get with him since he is married. If I couldn't be with him as a lover, I was still happy he was my friend.

I had gotten lost in my thoughts before I realized I was staring.

I got up and grabbed him pulling him on his feet as well.

"Look, you could sit here all day, mop around and feel sorry for yourself ..
Or you could go out with me and we could have a nice day together."

I smiled hoping he would choose the second option.

"I don't know y/n.. I don't really feel in a good mood"

"I get it but it'll do you some good to forget about this... please"

I made puppy eyes at him and curled my bottom lip a little like a child.
He gave in with a sigh and I hugged him before I ran out the door with his hand in mine.