something different

( ed x sinclair x reader )🎨🔆☀️🌸
-smut-
JBQIEBAIUYW- y'all I have an idea...
⚠️trigger warning ⚠️ (kinda..)
-Male intercourse
-threesome
________________________

Y/n and Ed were hanging out in y/n's apartment. They were talking about blubbering nonsense when there was a knock at the door. As she opened it, she was greeted by a friendly smile by Sinclair.

"Hello Sinclair," she smiled
"What can I do for you?"

"Just came by to say hel- oh, hello Ed" said Sinclair as he saw Ed sitting in the living room couch.
He and Ed had met each other through y/n, considering they were both good friends of hers. And slowly, they become friends with each other. They weren't as close friends as they were with y/n but it was a loose friendship.

"Hi Sinclair" responded Ed
The painter had always thought Sinclair was a very attractive man. He almost looked like him, except the honey silvery blonde hair and facial hair. In truth, Ed was both attracted to y/n and Sinclair.

"I'll be right back, just going to the bathroom"

Sinclair took a seat on the couch a few steps away from Ed.
He thought about what to say to make the time less awkward. Sinclair liked Ed's artistic personality. He was friendly and fun to be around, but whenever he was around Ed he never knew what to say.

"How's everything going Ed?" Sinclair asked.

"Not bad. How's everything for you?" Ed replied simply.

"They're alright. Nothing new. Still the same person." Sinclair said dully.  He was somewhat bored of his life. It was the same old thing every. He wanted something new. Something different...

"You're lonely are you?" Ed asked, seeing the expression on Sinclair's face.

"Is it that obvious."

"Very. Why don't you simply ask y/n out. She'll say yes."

"I'm not sure.. I'd like to but what are the chances she'll actually say yes. Besides, it's not just loneliness that's getting to me. I just.. I long for something I've never done before. I feel empty inside."

Ed came closer to Sinclair, only a few inches away from each other.

"Different how...?" Asked Ed. He felt his cock beginning to grow an erection at the attractive mad sitting next to him.

"Anything at this point. I just want to.. to feel something again. It's been difficult for me since Natalie and I separated."

Ed shifted his hand to Sinclair's knee. He knew the risk he was taking but didn't care. He still wanted to continue.

"I think there's something I can do to help you.. if you want it."

Sinclair felt a new type of rush through him that he had never felt before. He wasn't sure what to say but before he could even process the words, they blurted out of his mouth without a second thought.

"I want it"

And with that, Ed's lips came crashing down on Sinclair. He want to explore ever crevasse he could. Sinclair's hand drifted to the back of Ed's head and into his hair, pulling him in closer.
Both of them were so lost in each other they forgot about y/n.

"Okay guys I-"
She stopped mid sentence as she saw the scene before her. Ed and Sinclair kissing and holding onto each other.

"Oh-oh I'm sorry I didn't know,"
She blurted out.