If this was Ye Yunjie's true strength, then it was indeed a bit sensational.

Moreover, with Ye Yunjie's strength, it seemed that she could easily take care of a few people from the Lei Group.

"Well, does anyone else want to say anything?" Ye Yunjie straightened her suit and looked indifferently at everyone present, her gaze carrying a bit of a murderous meaning.

At this moment, everyone did not dare to say anything, although these people were still a little unconvinced in their hearts, they were convinced of the ability Ye Yunjie had just displayed.

As far as Ye Yunjie's strength was concerned, it was naturally more than enough to lead these people.

However, Ye Yunjie's next words surprised everyone present.

"Did you all think that my strength was already very strong?" Ye Yunjie laughed bitterly, "But what I want to tell you is that the person you are going to take revenge on should be no less powerful than me, and possibly even more powerful, do you think you have the strength to take revenge?"

At Ye Yunjie's words, the crowd present was in an uproar.

"What? Stronger than Miss Ye? Then how perverted must this person be?"

"Is it really true? Is it possible that Miss Ye is just fooling everyone? What kind of person, can be stronger than Miss Ye?"

"I don't believe it, that's incredible, how can she be stronger than Miss Ye? I think she's already a top martial artist, right?"

Once again, the crowd erupted in a burst of hot chatter, everyone looked at Ye Yunjie incredulously, of course they didn't want to believe that the person who took out their brothers was that strong, then wouldn't their dream of revenge be in vain?

"Believe it or not, it's up to you!" Ye Yunjie turned around to leave, "But I want to tell you, here, I represent Mr. Shen, if any of you dare to provoke me again, then don't blame me for being ungracious!"

This was Ye Yunjie's solemn warning to these people.

She had to find a way to regain control of these people.

However, Ye Yunjie had just taken a step, but suddenly an assertive voice came from not far away, "Wait, I'm not convinced!"

Hearing the voice, Ye Yunjie twisted her head to look and saw that the burly man, Vajra, had already climbed up from the ground and had ripped off the suit he was wearing, revealing the upper half of his body to be as muscular as a block of iron.

If it was an ordinary person who saw such a big, strong, muscular man, they would probably have been scared and dodged away, but Ye Yunjie was not impressed.

She smiled and thought to herself, "It seems that I still haven't completely conquered these people, so instead of that, let's do it again. Only by letting them see the difference between themselves and themselves completely can they completely conquer them and make them obey their words.

"Do you want to do it again?" Ye Yunjie asked with a contemptuous smile on the corner of her mouth as she looked at her opponent.

Anger boiled on Vajra's face as he gritted his teeth and looked at Ye Yunjie, snarling, "That didn't count just now, you only made your move when I was unprepared, if you have the guts, let's fight again, if you can still beat me this time, then I, and my gang of brothers, will look up to you from now on!"

Vajra looked around the room and looked at everyone present.

Most of the people present also nodded their heads.

In fact, these people were also a little reluctant to accept what had just happened, after all, just now Vajra had not made a move, but had only been attacked by Ye Yunjie around the back, before being dropped.

This only seemed to prove that Ye Yunjie was fast and incredibly strong, but it didn't represent strength ah.

Some of them were still indignant in their hearts and certainly not willing to be manipulated by Ye Yunjie like that from now on.

So Vajra proposed to have a new match, and most of them present, still approved of it.

This time, if Vajra won, then they and Ye Yunjie would still have something to talk about.

And if Vajra still lost, then they would be convinced of Ye Yunjie.

After all, Vajra was one of the strongest among them, and if even Vajra lost, it seemed to prove that the difference in strength between them and Ye Yunjie was not just a tiny bit.

At that time, they would all be convinced.

Some even shouted out loudly, "What's wrong, Miss Ye, don't you dare to fight? Weren't you quite powerful just now? Are you afraid now?"

"Hey, you're not very good at sneak attacks, but you're not good at the real thing, are you? Miss Ye, in that case, we won't admit it, you don't want to convince us!"

"That's right, don't be a coward, if you win, we'll look up to you! But if you lose, then we can only say sorry!"