Helping Hands 😈

Začít od začátku

The kiss isn't frantic or feverish, but it is filled with heat and long-denied desire. As the heat grows between you two, you find yourself slowly pushing him onto his back. He groans into your mouth as you straddle his growing erection and roll your hips ever so slightly. He sighs into your mouth, and you grow dizzy with lust. You can taste the candy from earlier dancing on your tongue from his own. That mixed with the warmth of hands roaming your hips makes the moment so much sweeter.

Your hands glide down his chest, carefully undoing the buttons on his shirt. Once they're all open, he sits up a little to remove his top. As you break the steamy kiss, his eyes flutter open and lock with yours. A thin line of saliva still connects you two, and you watch with shock and awe as his tongue darts out to break it. "You're something special, aren't you?", you chuckle out before settling your head in the crook of his neck. "Only for you, darling.", he replies when you begin to mark a fiery trail of hickeys across his neck and chest. Patiently, you make your way downward.

When you reach the waistband of his joggers, you tap his side. Without missing a beat he lifts his hips for you to pull them down. You drag them down to his thighs and his fully hardened member springs free. Your already soaked walls gush at the sight.

Damn, he's so much bigger than you thought he'd be.

He smirks at the dumbfounded expression you're sporting and reaches to stroke himself. "Think that little mouth of yours can fit me, pretty one?", he inquires to which you shrug. "Only one way to find out!", you reply while moving his hand. You flatten your tongue as you lick a long stripe up his shaft following a prominent vein. He hisses as your lips wrap around his tip, and you hollow your cheeks to begin fitting him in your mouth. Your jaw aches a bit, but it's nothing you can't handle.

You go as far as your gag reflex allows then slowly come back up for air. "Holy shit, you sure you haven't done this before?", he says as his fingers tangle themselves in your hair. You shoot him a wink while you wrap your hand around the parts of him your mouth can't reach. A couple filthy curse words fall from his lips like a chant as he rolls his hips upward. He's very close to cumming, but you have other plans. As his hips move faster and his thighs tense up, you release him with a lewd pop. He groans at the lack of stimulation and glares daggers at you when you lick a bit of precum from the corners of your mouth.

You open your mouth to make a snarky comment, but suddenly you're on your back underneath a very pissed Danny. His pants are no longer on and it would seem that yours aren't either. You try to close your legs as cold air hits your drenched slit, but he's quick to grab you by the back of your thighs and push them far apart.

He stares at your cunt, and heat creeps up your neck in embarrassment. "I was gonna play nice with you, but I don't think I want to anymore.", he says after a second. Without a moment of hesitation, he spits on your pussy and lines himself up at your entrance. Your breath hitches in your throat, and he offers you a comforting look. Slowly, so as not to hurt you too much, he begins sheathing his cock inside you with more resistance than you'd think considering how wet you are.

You whimper as he pushes forward inch by inch, taking his time and being precise. "Danny, please. Give me all of it, I can take it.", you assure him. He raises a brow at you before leaning forward a filling you the rest of the way with a sharp thrust. You cry out as you come around him for the first time. He's so big that he's nestled right against your g-spot.

Once you come down from your impromptu high, he pulls out completely and snaps his hips forward again. His pace is mind-numbingly slow, effectively torturing you in the best way. He leans down to rest his face on your shoulder resulting in you being folded into an "accidental" mating press. Now, he's hitting even deeper than before. One of his hands leaves your thighs to push the top that you're still wearing up. Cool fingers begin to pinch and roll your hardened nipples between them adding to the plethora of sensations you're experiencing. You reward him with breathy moans and sweet sighs. "I love you so much.", he groans and your fuzzy brain registers it a second later. "I love you, too.", you say it back as you come around him again. Maybe you'd both regret it later, but right now you didn't care.