ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

I have a death wish.

It's been three days, and I'm already head over heels for this girl. A weekend!

But one problem. She works in the same company I'm about to inherit. I tested the waters two nights ago. I got so close. I could feel the electricity buzzing between us. I felt her warmth around me like a blanket. Her laugh and her smile were like a rope around my neck, pulling me to a sweet, but painful death. I'm not one to get nervous, but feeling her eyes on me made me rethink and overthink my life. I ran background checks on them. All clear. My curiosity got the best of me and I did a little more on Tiana.

Mom's a doctor and has a fourteen-year-old sister. Dad died in a crash when she was eighteen. Top of her class in university and top of her department.

This isn't going to end well.

I really like her but she is going to hate me when she finds out I know. I tossed and turned all night, thinking about how I should tell her or if I should keep my distance- you know I can't do that. I can't stay away from her. I want her. I don't plan on losing her.

I need a break.

"F**k my life," I mutter, before downing my coffee.

The soft patter of feet has me turning my head. The girls walk in with sleepy faces. My eyes fall on the one person who makes my heart beat a little faster. Tiana has on a night dress with a hoodie. "Morning," her sweet voice appears next to me.

"Morning, Angel. How'd you sleep?"

Her soft cheeks tint at the endearment. "I slept okay. You?"

"I've had better nights," I say with a little more emotion than I wanted. Her brown eyes study me. Her eyes are asking what's wrong with me. Don't make me say it, Angel. Clearing my throat, "what are you doing today?" I changed the incoming topic.

She sighs, leaning on the counter- the same one from that night she attacked me with a carrot. "I have a day off so I guess I'll just be in my room. Cait has some stuff to do."

"Care to join me in the game room? Beats being in a room by yourself," I stood directly in front of her, letting her scent. A day with her is my kryptonite and I don't care.

"Sure," she gulps. I don't look away. I take a step impossibly closer making her stand flush against me.

"Ten minutes," I rasp. She jumps slightly but nods. Chuckling, I kissed her head before striding out. Maybe we can do this. Ten minutes go by faster than I thought and Ana joins me in the game room.

Why did she have to put that on?

Those mid-thigh tights and tank top, my pants got one hundred times tighter. I suddenly want her thick thighs straddling my thighs and my face.

She's gorgeous.

Her shape is more defined in daylight. I just wanna pull her to me and worship every inch of her body. I want to disintegrate every insecurity that she may have. I want to protect her. "What are we doing first?" She gives me an innocent smile.

Gathering my thoughts, I answer, "air hockey?"

"You're on," she smirks and stands on the opposite side. Why the hell did I say air hockey? She has to bend hit the puck. I'm gonna die. I try my best to pay attention and win but her body calls me. Her cleavage begs me to taste. Those hips swayed as she aimed stealing the win and my breath. "Yes! I win!" She claps, jumping in excitement.

"I was distracted!" I argue playfully.

"Fine, fine. One more round. If you win, I owe you a dare. If I win, you owe me one, deal?"