Bonus: Baby Silas Part I

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

I barely get to sit in the changing room with Cait and Tristan  when my phone goes off. "Called it," Tristan scoffs.

"Relaxxx. I'm sure it's nothing," I lie straight to his face.

"Sure," he smirks, knowing his brother. I rolled my eyes at him and opened the text.

Bear🥵🐻: Angel. Why did Sierra call me to inform me you went shopping when you're supposed to be at home? Resting?

I sighed. My husband is an over-protective man.

Me: I'm nine months pregnant, Sebastian. Not cripple. Even though you tried to make that a possibility last night.

I smirked.

Bear🥵🐻: don't be smart with me, Tiana. I love you and I want you safe. You're almost due baby. What if something happens and you're not home with everything you need?

Okay, now I feel bad. He's right.

Me: I know. I'm sorry, Seb. I promise I'm okay. Silas is kicking my poor bladder but we're safe. Tristan and Eugene are here with five other guards.

I tried my best to assure him. I bite my lip waiting on his answer.

Bear🥵🐻: I know, baby. It's okay. Just pleaseeee take it easy. I'll be home in a couple of hours. I hate being away from you. Especially now.

Me: it's your job. I know what I married into, baby. Just come home to us. We're waiting on you.

Bear🥵🐻: you're amazing, you know that?

Me: of course. It's me. 🥰

Bear🥵🐻: see you soon, baby. I love you❤️

Cait wanted to go shopping for a new dress to meet her new nephew— as if he would remember that— and Tristan wasn't letting her leave alone. Tristan and I grew closer over the years. He's become the annoying big brother I never had. Ever since becoming a dad, he's even more protective. A nephew adds to it.

"Lays?" Tristan pulls out a fresh, unopened bag of barbeque Lays. I raised a questioning brow at him. How does he know I love the barbeque one? "Seb sent out a pdf of your favourite things to eat when you got pregnant. I thought it would be wise to bring something. Pregnant Cait would forever scare me."

"I heard that dipshit!" Cait calls from the changing room.

"Put some clothes on and get out here!" He yelled back without a sweat. After all the years, these two argue like children. It's amusing. I smiled and thanked him before shoving three chips into my mouth. I look like a whale. I'm wearing one of Seb's grey sweats— yeah, his pants fit me now. What a life. I'm also wearing a blue crop top with short, puffy cap sleeves and slippers with my favourite socks.

My ankles hate me. They're swollen almost every day.

Seb hid all of my heels months ago. That wasn't a fun day. I haven't seen them since.

"Okay," Cait finally walks out. "Since it's a boy, I was thinking blue, but not the cliche baby blue." She steps out in a royal blue romper that looks like it belongs on a runway somewhere. It has a short pants and no sleeves with a V-neck.

"Hot," Tristan slurs, leaning back with Lays in his hand. Cait blushes at the compliment. These two.

"All that to meet my baby? I'm honoured, gorgeous," I smiled when she rolled her eyes at me.