ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯO

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

"We're in the French Mafia."

That sentence rings over and over in my head. How did I go from a simple girls' night to being hunted?

Turns out, Stephen is the Boss of the most powerful Mafia in all of France. Axel was his underboss, Sebastain was the head of security and Tristan and Reign were the best assassins.

Again, how did it get here?

Oh, and we can't leave.

The Boss forbids it. Great. Just what I need. We just left the meeting and were shown our rooms. "Even though the circumstances are unorthodox, I do hope you enjoy your stay here. The guys are nice, but sometimes big babies. You are safe here. They will not let any harm come to your pretty heads," Sierra, the nice lady, says. "Your rooms are all connected if you wish to stay together tonight. I'll be back with some clothes."

"Well, shit," Royalty speaks first. "Anyone else has whiplash or is it just me?" all of us raise our hands. Tonight is definitely one for the books. For me, the first topic of the night is Sebastian. I can't get him out of my head for some reason. Even though he said the one phrase that pisses me off, I still feel a nagging pull toward him. His smile sparkled and I loved how it looked against his dark skin.

Sierra brings up some generic t-shirts for us with what look like boxers. Do they belong to the boys? "They don't belong to the boys, don't worry. I just took them out of the pack."

Oh, phew.

True returns after a few minutes and we start to get ready for bed. We decide to use two of the rooms since it was our first night. We settle for some food and snacks before going to bed. "Sooo, tell us about Stephen?" Royalty smirks, obviously proud of her efforts. It was all her. She called him over.

"What about him?" True eyes her warily, looking up from her phone.

"How does he make you feel? You think he's cute? Details, babe." Luna snaps her fingers repeatedly.

True hesitantly mumbles something which has us leaning in. "What was that?"

"Safe, okay?! He makes me feel safe! And he smells nice," She yells, covering her face in a pillow.

"Oh, babe. Look at you. Love that for you," Cait says. We all jumped on her, crushing her in a hug.

"Can we change the topic, please? Ana!" she jumps. "Tell us about Seb," she smirks evilly.

Well played, Cadieux.

"What about him?" I mocked her previous question.

"We all saw the googely eyes just like this one over here," Royalty says, pointing to True, who taps her across the head.

"I did not have googely eyes," she defends herself poorly while playing with the string on the pillow.

Yeah, real convincing True.

"He just brought me here. That's all."

I received four pairs of raised eyebrows. "So you didn't jump his bones? Cuz that man is fine," Luna smirks, trying to rile me up. A strange feeling grows in my chest at Luna's sentence. It screams, 'he's mine.' My jaw tightens and unfortunately, doesn't go unnoticed by Luna. I swear.

The five of us can't fit in one bed and no one wanted to sleep on the floor. Luna, Royalty and True share one while Cait jumps on top of me.  Growing up, she became like an older sister to me. "Get off you little elf!" I laugh, pushing her off.

"Where were you? You were the last to get here," she questions, turning on the TV.

"On my way. I wasn't exactly the easiest passenger," I smile. Sebastian bossing me around made me want to size him up but it also made me feel hot.