ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

It's been a month since I made Ana my assistant. She's doing a fantastic job- as expected- but still keeping it professional. That's one thing I love about her. No matter what shitty curveballs life throws at her, she keeps on swinging. She never answered the email I sent the night she talked to Tristan. I never expected her to, but I still held out some hope.

So, I played along. Can't say it was the easiest thing I've done. It was rare moments where she would call me Seb, and I ate that shit up.

"Sir, everything is ready for the ball," Mark tells me.

"Good. Next week is going to be a success. Thank you, guys. I appreciate the work you have put in," I look at the three people I've been working closely with.

"No problem, sir. And can I just say- you have made a great start here. Working with you has been a productive experience," Mark says. I return a smile. It feels good to get positive feedback. I guess dad was right. Maybe I am ready. I dismissed the meeting.

Ana talks to Mark for a while, before joining me in the elevator. "Sir, you have about two hours before your next meeting. Since all the planning is done, I can attend this one. Do you need me to take notes?"

"Yes, Miss Trinity. This is a big meeting, so I need all the information I can get," I fix my cufflinks.

She nods and writes something on the Ipad. "Do you need me to do anything else?"

"No, that's all for now," I loosen my tie as we walk into my office. She nods and returns to her office. I took out the lunch Sierra made for me as a surprise this morning, and try to focus on everything but the gorgeous woman who plagues my mind, body and soul. Ball. Suit. Clients. Dad. Date. Angel.

Great.

I try to mind my business, but my ears are drawn to her voice. "Okay, mom. I can pick her up. I have a meeting in about two hours. Can I go now?... mhmm.... Okay, leaving now. It's no problem, ma... I love you, too," she hangs up. I hear her footsteps, and I think my neck snaps to focus on my lunch.

Huh, I wonder how that lettuce tastes? 

"Se- sir?"

"Yes?" I pretend like I haven't been listening the whole time.

"I have to step out to pick up my sister and drop her off at the hospital where my mom works. I promise I'll be back in time for the meeting," she literally crosses her heart. I chuckle. She's so cute.

"Sure, Miss Trinity. I'll accompany you," I stand, fixing my suit.

"You'll what?" She chokes.

"I'll come with you. We both have two hours to kill, and staying here by myself makes no sense right now. We'll back in time."

Don't fight me, baby.

"Your work call-"

I pull out my cellphone. She looks at me, then the phone. Then back to me. "Fine, let's go." I chuckle lowly, following her out, hearing her soft curses. I call that a win. We leave the office, and no time we're pulling up in front of a school. "Wait here. I'll go get her," I nod. Tiana rushes out of the car. Ten minutes later, she struts out with a mini her, and I can't help but smile. Her sister, Zendaya, is fourteen and looks as feisty as her sister. "Say hi, Zee."

"Hi," she gives me a shy, but cautious wave.

"Bonjour. I'm Sebastian. You must be the famous Zendaya," I smile warmly, and give her my hand to shake.

"I am. Nice to meet you," she says, shaking my hand.

"Got everything?" Ana nods, and I drive away from the school.