ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴIᐯᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

I can't get over how soft her skin is.

Right now, Ana is asleep on top of me, with her face stuffed in my neck. Her breaths are gentle. She slept in one of my jerseys last night, and I can't help but run my hands on her skin underneath. She moans softly as I trace patterns on her spine. The sounds go straight to my pants.

Quit it, Angel.

She rolls out of my arms and onto the bed. She's dead to the world. I move to spoon her but my phone rings. Who the hell is calling this hour? I quickly reach for it without waking Ana up. "Allo?"

"Bass, I need you," I hear my father, Nathaneil's voice. "Can you come to the office?"

"Uh," I look at my sleeping girl. "Sure, I can spare a couple hours."

"Great. Meet me here in an hour," he says before hanging up. Sighing, I rub my face. Why do I have to go to the office? I just wanted to spend a couple more hours with my angel, so I regret what I'm about to do.

"Angel," I gently shake her shoulder. "Wake up, baby. Let me see those brown eyes before I leave."

"Leave?" She says with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah. I have to go to the off-" shut up! "Warehouse. Need to check the guards, and some property plans."

Lying to her hurts.

"Do you have to go now?" She turns and tucks her face into my chest.

"I do. I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'll make it up to you later, alright?" I rub her back. She nods into my chest. "Come on, lemme see those pretty eyes, baby." She sleepily opens her eyes and looks at me. A small smile grows on her face. "Morning," I push a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hi, baby," her voice is soft. She stretches like a cat before hugging me again. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay," she kisses my jaw before drifting back to sleep. I kept my arms around her a few more seconds before getting ready. I settle on my midnight blue suit with a black turtleneck.

 I settle on my midnight blue suit with a black turtleneck

Damn, I look good.

Spraying my signature cologne, I look at my sleeping baby. She lays on her side with an arm under her head. Walking to the bed, I press a kiss to her forehead.

Thank God, she can't leave the house yet.

Walking into the building, I feel the heated stares of women and some men. Ignoring them, I walk into my father's office. "Bonjour."

"Son, hi. Sorry to bring you in this early. I know you have other things going on," he's referring to the mafia. You see, my dad was head of security for Stephen's dad when he was the Boss.