ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Oᑎᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

"Hey little bro," I ruffled my brother's head. He was beating the hell out of a bag,

"Man, stop it. And I'm older than you," he pushes me back. Tristan and I are brothers, and he  is right. He is older, but I am the bigger one. I had one or two inches on him, and my shoulders were a bit wider. I just love punking him. With his tan skin and green-grey eyes, it's a far cry from my looks. My skin is considerably darker accompanied by my dark brown eyes. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

I feign offence. "What? Can't I come to check on my favourite bro?" I jump on his back. He barely stumbles forward. I'm the playful one while he's the cold brick wall.

"Besides wanting guidance from your older brother, obviously," he smirks, finally getting me off his back. Out of the two of us, his and dad's relationship is a little rocky. Thing is, Tristan has always been a free spirit from his career choices to love life. They love each other to death, but keep butting heads.

"I came to ask if you're up for the club, tonight?" he nods almost instantly. "Thank God! The others said yeah. I'll text Axel to drag him in," I shake my head referring to Stephen. That man has been working on the clock.

Me: Killer is in. bring in the Big Bad Wolf

Axel: Bet. going into the basement with him now. Pray for me.😭🙏🏼

I burst out laughing at his text. Stephen is ruthless in that room. People call him 'Ange de la Mort' for a reason. Axel gags every time he touches that nail gun. You go in a prisoner and come out in pieces. "Quick spar?" I see Tristan hanging over the ropes in the ring.

"You mean, quick beat your ass. If so, then yeah," I dropped my phone and run to the ring. Making my way into the ring, "Dad call you?"

"Yeah. Told me I better be at the ball you plan on introducing or he'll unbirth me- whatever that means," he snorts. "You ready for that, man?"

Our dad was passing his company to me in three weeks. As soon we found out, Tristan wanted out. The business wasn't his life, even though he was damn good at it. Meanwhile, I enjoyed the ins and out of it. "Honestly, man. I'm shaking. I'll have to run the whole company and take care of security here. That's a lot," I circle around him. My father knows we're involved in the mafia but he still needs an heir. "Sure you don't wanna do it?"

"You'll do great. I can see it now. Asher Marketing- second hottest brother takes it to a new level!" he spans his hands out.

"You're an ass, man! And I'm the first hottest," I burst out laughing.

--
"Man, pick one already!" I groaned playfully. Tristan's eyes latch unto everything that has a vagina. That's another difference we share. I love my brother to death but he's what I call a man-whore while I'm still looking. Looking for what, you may ask?

The best way to describe her is my person. The girl I'd one day spend the rest of my life with. My other half. My best friend.

"The redhead," he smirked over his glass. My gaze follows his eye line and I nod. He downs his drink and confidently stands, fixing his grey shirt as he makes his way over. I chuckled as I watch, but Axel's annoying butt distracts me.

"Seb, hear me out," Axel nudges me. "Please tell this clown that Thanos would win a fight against the Hulk, please?" he points to Reign, who looks absolutely fed up with his ass. Deciding to rile him up for fun, I shake my head.

"Nah man, Hulk would definitely win. The muscles," I flexed mine for playful emphasis.

"How?!" he throws his hands up in the air. "The guy has the infinity stones. How is Banner beating that?!" he argued seriously. If it's one thing, we love riling this sucker up. "Forget you, man! You're all against me," he cursed and goes back to pouting. My eyes look around the club. Business is good. The bar is busy as ever and the room is filled with grinding bodies- both male and female.