ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

double update for you guys. i've been really busy these days and trying to finish the series. make sure to read chapter 28 before this on guys. SMUTT WARNING BTW!!

ENJOY MY LOVES <3

I kiss her like there's no tomorrow. I kiss her like I've been starved for decades. I kiss her like we haven't seen each other in years. Her lips tasted the same- like I belonged there. I belong with her.

And I'm never letting her go again.

She pulled my t-shirt off, leaving me in my basketball shorts with a very high tent. I gripped her waist, lifting her into my arms. Her long tan legs wrapped around my torso, and I know this time I am not going to mess it up. My tongue reacquainted itself with hers. Flicking, and sucking on it.

Tonight, I was going to apologize over and over and over again.

Blindly walking into the bedroom, I placed her on the bed, not detaching from her lips. I stand between her legs, cupping her face. "I'm sorry, Angel."

"I forgive you, Seb," she moans softly. Those words are like the rarest gold.

Getting on my knees, I pulled away from her intoxicating kisses. "I'm sorry, Angel," I lift her white jersey off her body. Bare. Just the way I like it. I place ghost kisses along her collarbone, making my way down to her soft breasts. "I missed you so much, Ana." I trailed the tip of my tongue around the brown of her swollen nipple. "I'm sorry for lying. For being a selfish bastard," I say before sucking harshly on it. Her chest arches closer to my mouth, and I loved the noises coming from her mouth. My hand gripped and played with the other one, while my other hand held her waist. Her fingers gripped my neck. I made sure to leave numerous hickeys on her chest before getting to where we both want me to be. "I'm sorry I hurt you, Angel."

"Lift your hips for me, baby," I kissed along the seam of her red, lacey underwear. Ana lifts her hips and I peel her underwear off slowly. Her thighs were already trembling in excitement. I know how she likes it, but she's not getting that right now. "Relax, baby. It's only me," I kissed the inside of her thick thigh, helping her open wider. I fling the lace behind me, and properly looked at her- from her rapid breaths to her glistening centre. It begged for me.

I just stared at her. I stared at the woman who made me happy, sad, and angry all at the same time. The only woman who can tame me. The woman who became my everything in a mater of three days. We both caused each other pain and heartache. I hurt her by lying, and she hurt me by letting me see her everyday without even a touch.

"Are you okay?" her voice sounded like an angel. "You're staring," her fingers traced the sharp outlines of my face.

"Better than ever, baby," I rasped. "Just admiring what's mine," I pushed a finger into her wet, warm hole. "Because you, Angel, you're only mine." She throws her head back. I admire how her body still reacts to my touch. I push another finger and pump them in and out of her slowly, teasing her.

"Seb," her nails scraped my bare shoulders. I take it as my cue. I attached my mouth to her clit, and sucked like my life depends on it. My eyes stayed on her as she falls back on the bed and I know I'm driving her insane. I flick the tip of her clit with my tongue rapidly, which makes her scream.

"F**k. You taste so good, Angel," I groaned. I replaced my fingers with my tongue. She tasted so good. My tongue moved in and out of her with precision. Her shaking thighs hung over my shoulders, telling me she was close. "Come on, Angel."

"I can't," she whimpers.

My thumb found her clit, needing to feel her high as I bring her to the edge. "Let it go, sweetheart," and she does. It feels like a flood running down my hand and arms. I lap up every drop of her. I moan into her sensitive flesh, and make her tremble.