ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

(Feel free to listen to the song while you read :( )

What the hell?

What happened?

Why did she just leave?

I called her name over and over, but she wouldn't stop or give me the time of day. My Angel.

"Don't call me that."

I'm confused. One minute we were in each other's arms, and then the next, she is pissed at me for unknown reasons and then leaves.

"Check your messages before you go to bed."

I was in the shower when she checked my messages. My phone rang. I scramble to my phone, hoping and praying it will answer my endless questions. Dad, Killer, Stephen. I run down the list of messages I have when I see Jake.

Missed call.

F**k. Please don't tell me it was him who called.

Jake Salvador: Sir, the meeting with Tiana and Matt is set for next week Thursday is set up. We also have a problem with Gucci. They are making some new decisions that can jeopardize the account.

"No... no no no no. No!" I scream. She knows. She knows and she's gone. No. I can't lose her without a fight. Not my Angel. Not the woman I love.

I grab my coat and run downstairs. I need to find her. I plugged my phone into the car and put it on the loudest volume in case she calls me. This can't be happening. I can't lose her. I called her phone. "Come on, baby. Pick up your phone. Please, Angel."

Voicemail.

"Sweetheart, please. Listen to me. I'm sorry, and I can explain, but I need you to pick up the phone, baby. Please. Call me back," I leave about ten voicemails. I drive around and it's like I don't know where to look. "Angel, please. Pick up the phone, baby. I need to talk to you."

Another voicemail.

I drive to the cabin. No sign of her. I drive to the office. Ironic, right? Still nothing. I drive in circles and put my men on the lookout.

Where are you, baby?

I drive so much, I run out of gas. I'm in the middle of filling up my tank when I get it. Enzo. I didn't try there. I move as fast as I can to his place. He would still be open. "Angel! Ana, baby. You here?"

"I'm not even surprised," I see Enzo, standing by the table with two bowls.

"Ana. Was she here? Enzo, please."

"She was. Left a few minutes ago. Whatever you did, fix it. She is too good of a girl to lose, Bass. And frankly, I promised I'd pop you in the mouth in her honor if it came down to it."

"Zo, I messed up. She left. She knows."

"She told me. Ate her feelings in pistachio ice cream," he says.

"You know where she is?"

"Home," I make a mad dash for the door when he stops me. "Give her the night, Bass. You, too. Whatever the problem is can wait til morning. She needs air and time to process."

"Process and decide to leave me? No thanks. I'm not letting her go," I curtly say. I'd be damned if I let her go without trying every way I know.

He sighs, and shakes his head. "Bass, listen. We talked. That poor girl is in a mess. Let her anger simmer a bit before you talk to her. I know what I'm saying. Please. Rest and deal with it in the morning."