ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

What is taking her so long? "Ana! We're going to be late," I checked my watch for the fifth time in the ten minutes she said she would be down here. "This woman."

"This woman what?" I whipped around to the sound of her voice. I gulped. My eyes trailed down her body, as if it was my life's mission every time I saw her. That dress. "You had something to say?"

"Nothing," I gave her an innocent, cheeky smile, but she knows I'm full of shit. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, and lifted her into my arms, "nothing at all, Angel." Her curly hair was in a half up half down style, with two small curtains on the side.

"You know, I took hours to get ready, right?" she laughs, cupping my face. "Like hoursss?"

"You can take a minute, and still look like the Queen of my heart," I kissed her. "I'm not putting you down, so you can take forever again," I teased, starting to make my way to the door. She laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm so excited!" she squeals. I chuckled at her. We're driving to Stephen's villa in Languedoc. He was proposing to True today, and all of us were practically brewing with excitement.

"I think he's gonna cry," I smirked. And true to my bet, he did. "Congrats, Boss," I tipped my beer to the newly engaged couple. The moment the ring slipped on True's finger, all of us came running out of the bushes.

"Merci," he blushes, kissing his girl.

"Congrats, babes," Ax gives them a hug- well, he looks like he's choking them. Sort of looks like two tiny people, being crushed together by a giant.

"Can't breathe," True struggles with a laugh. Axel releases them, placing a kiss on her head. "Thank you, Ax."

"Enough! Let's celebrate!" Luna yells, and gets an answering herd of yells. In no time, there was music, another round of food, and Stephen's parents came over.

"Oh, my love! Welcome to the family! Even though you've been a part of it since day one," Anastasia wraps True in a motherly hug. "I love you."

True's eyes glass over. "I love you, too, Ana. Thank you," she hugs her again. Stephen looks over the moon at their interaction. Charles joins in. He tells True something that makes her laugh, when a familiar scent invades my scent.

"Hi," Ana wraps her arms around my middle. I don't even have to hear her voice, to know she's with me.

"Hi, baby," I kissed her cute little nose. She had on a tiny silver dress, with silver heels to match and drive me impossibly insane. "Have I told you how insanely beautiful you look today?"

"Only today?" she smirks.

"Nope. You take my breath away every day, Angel. I was just wondering if I didn't miss my daily duty of telling you every day," I quipped.

"Then yes, you have told me."

"Then, I'll say it again. You look beautiful, my Angel," I kissed her soft lips, completely enthralled by her touch. Someone cleared their throat, interrupting us.

"Sorry, Seb. I need your girl," Axel chimes.

"You wanna rephrase that?" I growled, wrapping a protective hand around her waist, and Ana giggled.

"You know what I mean, dumbass," he rolls his eyes.

"I'll be back, Bear. Don't kill anyone," she kisses my lips, before following Ax to the lookout where they were taking pictures.

"Call me Mister Steal your Girl," he laughs.

Ax is definitely on my shit list now.

The dude actually looks back, and winks at me. The people I called friends. I poured myself a drink, when a familiar voice rang through the house. "Dad," I greeted my father.

"Hey, old man," Tristan saunters in.

"Jesus," our dad sighs. "I love you, but you're annoying."

"Ah, you love me," he hugs him. Sometimes I barely get a word in when these two get together, and I have no complaints. It's amusing.

"Anyways, I came to wish the happy couple all the best, and bug Charles. He's earned the grandpa title," my dad smirks as we walk outside.

"Doesn't he need like, I don't know, grandchildren to get that title?" Tristan asks, looking at our father in confusion.

"Forget that. Where is he?" he looks around with mischief in his eyes. "Ayo, grandpa!" this isn't going to end well.

Anastasia laughs and Charles grimaces. Him and my dad are old buddies and surprisingly still best friends from back in the day. "And he says I'm annoying? Look at him," Tristan mutters, pointing at our dad. "Gorgeous, am I annoying?" I see Cait standing at his side.

"Very," she answers without hesitation, making me almost choke on my drink.

"Wow," Tristan muses, and Cait laughs.

"I love you, too," she kisses his jaw, making a lazy smile grow on his face. I smiled at my brother who finally got his shit together. It's been a rough month for them both.

"Where's Ana?" I asked. Her absenteeism was already starting to affect my mood.

"On the terrace," and I'm gone without a goodbye. I practically ran in desperation to see her. I stopped before she could see me. Oh my God.

Is she real?

The yellows and pinks of the setting sun reflect off of her tan skin and brown hair that blew lightly in the soft wind. She sat on a longue chair with a glass of wine, looking at the sea. I took out my phone, and snapped a picture of her. The sound of my camera makes her jump, but she calms down when she sees me. "Hey."

That voice.

"Hey, baby," I walked over, and joined her. The chair was big enough for both of us. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" I wrapped an arm around her.

"Thinking," she smiles sweetly.

"About what?"

"You."

Well, f**k me. "What about me?" I can't help my smirk. "My irresistably sexy self? My cooking skills? Or the way I make you-," she covers my mouth, laughing.

"Don't finish that sentence, please," She rests her wine down, and places herself across my lap. "True and Stephen's engagement made me realize something."

"What'd you realize, Angel?" I brushed some hair out of her face.

Her soft hands cup my face. "It made me realize how much I love you, how excited I am to spend the rest of my life with you, and how happy I am to be yours," she places a kiss on my cheek. I promised myself I wouldn't cry today, but the tears can't be stopped.

"Ana," I croaked. "Damn it. I didn't want to cry today." She smiles sweetly at me, wiping the tear off of my cheek. This woman. I can't even control myself when I take off one of my rings, her favourite one, and hold it out to her.

"Seb, what are you-"

"Think of it as a promise ring, Angel. A ring that holds a promise of being replaced with a new one when we're ready. A promise to make you my wife, and give you my last name and all my babies," I kissed her lips. "I know I seem really crazy when it comes to you, but I want-" she connects her lips with mine, shutting up my rambling. Her tongue both calms me and excites me. Her kiss is soft, yet hard and burning with passion.

"Yes," she rasps. Her lips trailed down my chin and jaw. She pulled away, smiling at me with teary, brown eyes. "I'm holding you to that, by the way. Babies and all."

"I love you," I put the ring on her finger. Surprisingly, it fit. "Perfect," I kissed her cheeks.

"Mine," she holds my face. I looked up at my girl, and it just confirms it for the millionth time.

"Yours, Angel," I say against her lips. "Completely yours."