ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

He's become even more annoying. Infuriating. Angering me to the point of insanity. Him being my boss gives him a power I never thought he would have.

I see him everywhere. Every lunch break, every time I leave. Clearly, I'm not getting the space I want.

We started prep for the ball last week, and honestly, I'm excited. This is probably the biggest project I've ever done here. Some of our clients are doing popups before dinner. "Annes, did Mr. Rievves call yet?" Mark pulls me.

"Not yet, but I have everything ready."

He nods. Mr. Rievves is the marketing director of Palm France. They're the most popular skincare line in the country. Their products leave my skin soft and mango-scented. My skincare is one of the two things I look forward to after work. Well, it's one thing now, since, you know.

"Earth to Ana," Mark interupts my day dream once again. "Wondering what he's gonna do today?" He says teasingly, and I roll my eyes. Remember when I said he's become more annoying and constantly showing up? Right.

"Miss Trinity." I pretend to not hear him.

"Anne," Mark whispers. He knows I can hear him.

"Miss Trinity," he stands by my table.

Fine.

"Yes, sir," I look up at this dangerously, handsome man.

"Come with me, please," I resist the urge to roll my eyes, and follow him to the office. Mark snorts and I glare at him. Seb opens the door for me, and closes it behind me.

"I have a problem," he says.

"What is it, sir?" I bite. I'm really milking this 'sir' thing. He disappears into the closet. I wait for about two minutes before he comes out holding two ties.

"Which one? I have a meeting later. Red or blue?" He asks seriously.

He can't be serious.

"Excuse me?"

"It's a simple question, Miss Trinity."

"Sir, I don't think-" he looks at me, cocking his hip to the side in impatience. Such a drama queen.

Sighing in defeat, I look at him and then the ties. My biased self picked blue. He always looked good in it. He nods thankfully and I nod, turning around. "Help me?"

I turn around slowly. "Pardon?"

"Can you put it on for me?" Can I kill him?

"Sure," my mouth betrays my thoughts. I walk towards him with shaking knees, wrapping the tie around his neck. I feel the warmth radiating from his body, and I try to ignore it. I'm so close.

I should take the chance and choke him.

Stop it, Ana. He's your boss.

So?

He calls my name. "Hmm?" I raise my gaze to meet his.

"Thank you," he smiles warmly at me, and I find myself returning it.

No. No. You're mad at him. But you love him.

"Is that all you needed?" I ask, fixing his shirt and jacket.

"I love you," he says.

Yeah, he's been saying that every chance he gets.

"Seb." I sigh.

He sighs in defeat, "that's all, Miss Trinity. Thank you. You can go."

"You had to bring it up?" I groan. As if he knew we were talking about him, he walks into our office.

"Mr. Dubois," Mark greets him. Traitor.

"Miss Trinity," he stands next to me with a white bag. "I brought you guys some food. I know you are working hard," my jaw drops. I can't believe this.

I stare at him for a good minute before Mark takes over. "Merci, sir. That's very nice of you," he takes the bag and glares at me.

"T-thank you, Se- sir."

Jesus.

He nods with a small smile, and gracefully walks out. As soon as the door closes, the office fills with applause.

This idiot I call my friend, is clapping like we just put on an award-winning performance. "What is your problem?"

"I have never seen a guy try so hard- and I'm a guy," he smirks.

"That should tell you something about your gender," I retort. Opening the box, I almost cry. He got my favourite food- pizza. "Damn it, Seb," I whisper to myself.

"You got it bad, babe," Mark muffles with his mouth full of cheese pizza.