ᗴᑭIᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

"Done!" I sighed. "Finally," I cleaned up the bathroom in our room. If you're a girl, you know the struggle of shaving both legs, your armpits, and your jewel. That one is the scariest for me. I'm scared to cut anything, because that would be painful. I usually have Seb do that part for me, but he was busy today, so I did what I could.

Seb and I got married about a year ago, and believe it or not, I still can't believe it.

It was our one year anniversary, and we both decided to go somewhere to celebrate. He took us to Milos in Greece. I never wanted to leave our private villa by the beach. One evening, we decided to take a walk on the beach. Seb insisted that I had to see the sunset. It was beautiful, but what made me cry was this man down on one knee behind me.

"Oh my god," I cried. Here he was, on one knee, with a baby blue ring.

"Angel," he rasped. "I made a promise to you awhile back. It was to replace that ring," the same one I never took off. "With something permanent. And this is it, baby. You and me, forever. I love you so much, Ana. You make me ecstatic for the next minute with you. I want that feeling for the rest of my life. Will you make me the smug, happy man I am, and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" I laughed with tears following out of my eyes. His beautiful face broke out into a smile as he stood and lifted me into the air.

"I love you, Ana-girl," he kissed me. My legs wrapped around his torso. "You're mine." He placed me on the floor. He took my left hand, "time to take it off, Angel."

"For the real deal?"

"For the real deal, baby," he kissed my nose, slipping it off my finger. He was going to throw it into the sea, but I stopped him. He looked at me curiously. I simply took his left hand, and slipped it unto his finger. "Angel," he whispered, looking at his now ringed finger, and then me.

"For the real deal," I held my hand out for the blue ring. He slipped it on.

"Mine," the back of his hand rubbed my cheek.

"Yours."

And the rest is history.

Five months later, we got married. It was a small wedding. We hired Enzo to cater, and all the girls fell in love with him and his food. I changed into a blue summer dress, before looking for said man. I strolled into the gym, looking for his tall figure.

"Hi, sweetheart," I hear his voice in an exaggerated sweet tone, and I know he's harassing True. Stephen and his very pregnant wife stand with him. Seb stands in his melanin glory in a black polo that grips his chest biceps with white pin-stripped pants. His diamond earring was exchanged for a silver hoop today, and damn. I wanted to eat him up. I walked over to my friends. Seb eyes find me, and I can already feel my knees shake.

This man makes me nervous every time he lays his eyes on me.

"Angel," his playful voice changes to a soft, sultry one. A voice just for me.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I kissed his soft lps. "Hi." His mocha eyes looked into mine. They swirled with love, and sparkling lust. His eyes wandered to my breast in the loose sundress, slowly licking his lips.

Sex on a stick.

"Hey, Ana," True's voice pulled me from my Sebastian trance. I turned to her with a smile. She was eight months pregnant, practically ready to burst.

"Hey, mama. Hungry?" I smirked, knowing damn well she was hungry. The woman ate like a whale when I met her, and pregnancy just increased it.

"I could eat a horse," she laughs. We followed them into the kitchen before they left. A cup of coffee sounds really good right now. And so does a martini with extra strawberries. I reached for the cupboard above my head when... "Hey, wife," I feel big hands run up my thighs under the dress. I feel his heat behind me, so I push my butt against his groin. "Stop it," he groans. "I love this dress on you," he whispers, kissing his way up my shoulder.

"Hi, husband," I turned in his big arms. "I missed you."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry I couldn't help you shave this morning," see. "I had to run by the warehouse to deal with something." This was another dynamic of our marriage. He was still the ruthless man I knew. I knew what he was capable of. He didn't tell me the details of what he did daily- and I was grateful- but he still kept me informed.

Even though I know he can take care of himself. He is still the man I love. Sometimes he came home with bullet wounds and grazes, so I asked Royalty to give me a crash course in emergency procedures. She was in her second year of her nursing program.

I worry about him every morning he leaves until he's safe in my arms again. He knew I struggled with it, so he got us watches. It showed us each other's heartbeat whenever we're apart. "If you ever miss me, look at my heartbeat on the watch."

And I did. Every. Single. Time.

"It's okay. I got most of it," I kissed his cheek.

"I'll do the rest later, and then do you," he smirks, kissing and caressing my skin. I giggled, and relax into his hold. "I love your laugh."

"And I love you."

"I'm still baffled by that fact, but I love you too, sweet girl."

Oh, I forgot. I still work in the company. My husband is my boss and I'm doing the job I was born to do. Mark is still the same, except he got engaged a couple months ago. I'm the best man, of course. His fiance, Cassie, was a beautiful woman. She had a heart of gold and a sense of humor and mischief just like Mark.

Upon the moment of silence, I hugged my husband. Apart from me, he loved my random hugs. I could never explain it, but I always knew when he needed one. Just like always, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly and he stuffed his face into my neck. "My girl," he lifted me into his arms. "You always know when I need it," my legs wrapped around him.

I pulled away just to look at his face as he carried me upstairs. "And I knew I needed you." I heard a door open and close.

"By the way, I've been meaning to ask," he starts. I placed me on the bed, hovering over me. "Do you remember the night we met?" I nodded. "You said something to me in Spanish. What did it mean?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember. Oh.

"No creía en el amor a primera vista hasta que te vi entrar," I say it in my mother tongue.

"Yeah," he nods.

"It means, 'I didn't believe in love until first sight until I saw you come in'," I traced my finger down his nose. A soft smile breaks out on his lips.

"Another sign it was meant to be," he rasps, kissing my lips.

My husband.

My love.

My Mafia CEO.