Bonus: Two Lines

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

Two years later... (into their marriage)

I bite my nails nervously walking into the bedroom.

Two lines.

Two red lines.

I expected this but I definitely didn't plan for it to happen now. "Shit," I dropped onto our bed, staring at the positive pregnancy test. I stare at the test in wonder, excitement and nerves when...

"Who's that?" a deep voice coos followed by a baby squeal. I turned to my now open door to see Tristan and Jordan. I can't believe she's one year now.

"Anba!" Jordan practically butchers my name. Sometimes she calls me 'Anba' and other times, 'Anbie.' Quickly wrapping the test in toilet paper and hiding it under my pillow, I hold out my hands for Jordan who's already waddling towards me.

"Hey baby girl," I swooped her up into my arms. She giggles when I blow raspberries on her tummy and neck. "How's auntie's favourite girl?" She starts to talk in her own baby language. I listen attentively.

"You hiding the pregnancy from Seb? I say we keep him in suspense for a while." To say Tristan's words almost send me into cardiac arrest.

"What? How do you–?"

"Saw you dive the test underneath the pillow," he nods to said pillow before taking a seat next to me.

"What am I going to do?" I facepalmed.

"Tell your husband," Tristan answered— like it's the obvious thing. Jordan sat on the floor in front of us, eating a cookie.

"We didn't plan this, Tristan. Are we even ready for this? Seb. he's—." Tristan cuts me off.

"Already obsessed with you. Anything to do with you, the man is in," he stops and looks at me. "Do you think he's not ready?"

"It's not that. It's just," I paused to find the right words. "We've never discussed it."

"Neither did Cait and I," he adds. "We are terrified. Cait, as short as she is, became terrifying. Hormones and crying," he stops seeing the look on my face that screams nothing but 'you're scaring me.'

"Sorry," he smiles. Reaching for Jordan, he stands. "Just go for it. Seb will be fine. And to think," he lifts Jordan up bringing a laugh from her. "In nine months, you get one of these things."

"You just called your kid a thing," I quipped, giving Jordan a quick kiss.

"My kid," he winks.

"Angel."

"Ahhh!" I screamed, once again getting caught off guard with the test in my hands. "Seb," I gasped, hiding the test behind my hands.

"Ana," he muses. He starts to take off his jacket and tie, leaving him in his button-down and pants. His eyes move to my hands that hidden behind my back. "What's that?"

Shit the test.

"Hmm," I hummed as if I didn't hear him. "Nothing." I smiled. "How was work? Any meetings? How's Mark?" I'm so intent on distracting him that I don't take note of him prowling towards.

"Tiana Dubois, show me what's behind your back," he growls, crawling over me. I keep the test behind me.

"It's nothing."

Now would be the best time to tell him smartass.

"Don't make me tickle you, baby. It won't end well," he hovers above me. When I don't answer, he shrugs and lunges at me. I burst into laughter when his hands tickle my sides. He knows I can't handle it for long so I scream.

"I'm pregnant!"

The room goes silent. No laughing. No playful growls. Just two heavy breathing patterns.

Pin. Drop. Silence.

I swear Seb doesn't move for a whole minute. "Babe?" He must snap out of his trance because he looks at me. "Seb?" I cupped his cheek.

"What'd you just say?" he whispers as if someone will hear us.

"I'm pregnant," I said with a shaky voice.

"Angel," he groans softly, burying his face into my neck. His arms wrap around my waist. "F*ck," he rasps.

"Seb," I hugged him back. Pulling the test from underneath me, I showed him the two red lines.

"Shit," he rasped, looking between the test and me. "For real? Like this isn't Cait's test from when she had Jordan?" he's losing it.

"No, you butt. It's my test."

"F*ck," he whispers. "Holy shit!" he screams in a laugh. "I love you," he starts placing kisses all over my face. "I." kiss. "Love." kiss. "You." kiss.

I giggle making him smile. Tears gather in his eyes. "When did you find out?" he rolls next to me, placing a hand on my flat stomach.

Not for long. My conscience reminded me.

"This morning."

"Shit," he laughs. I think the news fried his brain.

"Are you happy?"

He stops smiling and watches me in disbelief. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"We didn't plan it. I guess. I don't know—." he shuts me up with a kiss. His hand grips the back of my neck to pull me closer. His tongue strokes mine softly. I moaned, loving the way he kisses me.

He pulls away with bruised lips. "Of course I'm happy, Ana. I want everything with you. Kids or no kids. You are my home," he kisses my forehead. "Whatever you do, I'm right behind you. So yeah, I'm f*cking ecstatic, baby."

A tear slips from my eye and he wipes it. "Really?"

"Really really, Angel," he smiles kissing the tip of my nose. "How do you feel about it?"

"Happy but terrified," my answer makes he smiles even wider.

"Good thing you're not alone then," he smirks. He stands at the edge of the bed and pulls me by the thighs to meet him.

"What are you doing?" I laugh when he lifts my jersey and opens my legs.

"Shh. This is a private conversation between me and my son."

"What if it's a girl?" I smirk and he slaps my thigh.

"Don't play with me," he glares. What is it with these men and daughters? Seb gets on his knees, his face in line with my abdomen. "Hi. This is your daddy speaking," he kisses me. "Your mama and I can't wait to meet you. You don't know it yet, but you are so loved. We will protect you with our lives. Even before you get here."

"Seb," I cooed. I love this man with every part of me. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Your mom is the most beautiful woman on the planet. She's gentle and her skin is so soft," I laugh. His obsession with my skin never went away. "See you soon, baby," he kisses my abdomen once more and pulls my jersey down. I don't have time to react when he kisses me with a new force. A protective one— not only for me, but our baby too.

I wrapped my arms around him as we welcomed the beginning of the new phase of our lives and there's no one I'd rather do it with than him.

hey loves, I know this is the last place you would expect an update but our babies need to grow. I'm so happy for Seb and Ana... likeeee it's about damn time. Pay attention to this chapter because it is part of the end of The Chance epilogue.

Seb is definitely daddy material---- in both ways lol

and we loveee Tristan and Jordan🥴🥴

~Rella🌹