ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

Men.

"Bien sur, mademoiselle. Sebastian at your service," he kisses the top of my hand, and I try my damn best to ignore the warmth and how perfect his hand feels in mine. His voice was deep and gentle. His mere presence made me feel hot. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Tiana."

Tall.

Muscular.

"Hey," I hear a deep voice behind me. I close my eyes and swung the carrot at them. Then the lights flickered on. My eyes frantically scan my surroundings when they land on two familiar brown eyes. Please no. "A carrot, really?"

I hit him again. "You scared me!"

"Alright, Carrot Princess. Wanna stop assaulting me now?" Sebastian chuckles, disarming me. "I didn't mean to scare you. Hell, you scared me."

It's only then I notice that he's bareback. His toned meaty shoulders were broad while his massive chest was littered with tattoos- my kind of man. I wonder what his hug would- wait, I'm in the pantry with a bareback Sebastian!

Temptation.

It's been a rough week. Five new clients in two days. All needing a meeting to start the process in a short space of time. I had to take an extra five minutes to get my eyes to stop burning. I can't wait to lie in my bed, sleep, and be wrapped up in my favourite guy. I close my laptop and head upstairs.

And the sight I see before me.

Sweet pistachio ice cream.

"Hi, baby," Sebastian Asher Dubois is standing in my room with flowers and pistachio ice cream in his hands with the first two buttons of his crisp white shirt undone. Somebody pinch me. He knows what that does to me. I stand there gaping at my favourite human being.

"Holy shit," I mused.

I don't even realize that he steps closer. "I knew you have been working hard this week, so I wanted to surprise you."

I. Love. You.

"Thank you, baby," I gripped the back of his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. The hand holding the flowers wraps around my waist.

"Mine," he whispers.

"Yours," I smile at my guy.

Sex on a stick.

"You look so pretty riding me, baby," He slings my curls over my shoulder, giving me a tender smile, while his hips thrust into mine. "My Angel."

"Seb," I whimpered, as he thrusts like an animal, constantly hitting my sweet spot. "I can't."

"Not yet, sweet girl," he groans, latching his lip unto my sweaty skin. "You feel so good, baby. Like heaven," his lips leaving. "Come with me, Ana," he flicks my clit sending both of us over the edge.

"Oh," I moan, collapsing fully unto his muscular chest.

"Damn," he wraps his arms around me as he collapses onto the bed, letting our shivers die.

Annoying.

"Ana."

"Angel cakes." That's a new one.

"Babyyyy."

"Angel," the man whines next to me. Constantly poking my cheeks and face. "Angelllll."