ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ

Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ

Beast. Powerful. Majestic. Fast. Lightning.

Ana.

I let her hit me over and over. I wanted her to get it out. I saw the anger in her eyes, but I didn't miss the passion.

That day, I vowed to make her skilled in combat. I simply told her to punch me, and I kept blocking. I showed her how to evade punches coming at her. Over a few weeks, we became like two pillars of water viciously sliding against each other. Fluent.

That was one month ago.

We were training them to be the most fierce women in France, with Miss Too Lazy to Remove a Blanket when she wakes up as the next queen. Stephen pushed her to her limits. Pretty sure, he fell more in love with her whenever she held a gun.

I ran Ana through a knife throwing crash course. She mastered it with a week, which both scared me and made me proud. Our conversations these days consisted of work and training. I was still fighting for her, but I was going for the friendzone till I got back to my rightful place.

I missed the hell out of her. She seemed lighter these days. Happier. She laughed and smiled more. The ten of us spends nights watching movies together, and I greedily took up every bit of warmth I felt from her. She smelt the same- mango. At one point her usual intoxicating scent changed- I sound like a psycho, don't I?

Most things were right in the world, until we got the call.

These Russians didn't learn.

They kidnapped True. Something snapped in every one of us. We pulled the best to go get our girl back. They took our queen and there will be no forgiveness.

"Breathe," Axel tells Stephen for the millionth time on the plane. The guy was a mess. A lethal one. His brown eyes scorched with anguish and pain. Glasses were broken in the plane bedroom. The bed was flipped over. He lost it when the information settled.

"Sniper, you have to relax," Charles, his dad, tells him.

"I can't. I need her," his voice shakes. "They took her from me! Again!"

"And we're going to get her back," I cut in. This is his third panic attack since we took off. He wasn't afraid to show his emotions around us. We were like brothers, and we fought together. We know how much she means to him. "We promise. But you gotta breathe, Steve. It's the only way to get her back."

He cries again. We just have to wait it out again.

He eventually falls asleep in a chair.

"Vladimir is going to lose his balls," Axel says in a murderous tone. He keeps an eye on our Boss.

"Fingers, toes, eyes," Tristan continues. "Everything."

One thing was clear in this plane.

We're getting revenge for our boy, True and Chloe.

--

"True, come back to me, baby. Please," well, things took a turn for the worst. "Come on, baby. Breathe."

"Stephen," I shake his sobbing form. He's been like this for five minutes. "Let Reign take her. She can make it."

"No, no," he cries. True got shot, and her body was battered. So far, I can tell they took a glass whip to her back and knives to her face. "Wake up, baby. Please," he buries his face in her hair. The hits to her head had her curly hair bloody. It hurt to see him like that. Again. I signal Reign. He pries her limp body out of his hands and runs her to safety. Her pulse was close to death, but if anyone could fix that- it's Reign.

The room is silent. No sobbing. No cries. Dead silence. "You," Stephen strides towards a ball-less, bleeding Vladimir. Stephen kicks him in the face. Then, the stomach. And then, the now empty reproduction area. "You don't deserve to live, neither die," he grabs him by the throat. "You want to show no mercy? Fine, you f**ker," he chuckles lowly. Vladimir dangles in the air, coughing up blood. "You forgot that I am the Ange de la Mort. The Angel of Death. You touched my wife. You don't get to see the light of another day," he throws him into the wall, dislocating his shoulder. He storms over to him again.

"That little slut of yours and I could have had a good time, but you had to be Captain America and save her," Vladimir's grinds. A shot is fired. Axel.

"Say that again. I dare you," he stands behind Stephen shaking with rage.

"She's a pretty little slu-," Stephen snaps.

Knives. Fists. Bullets.

Bloodbath.

His face was broken in, leaving very little teeth, and many broken bones. All of us took turns like it was a game.

A normal person would feel sick, and probably have us tested.

But he messed with Les Serpents. He knew the consequences.

Vladimir is unconscious when he's done. Reign runs back in with good news. True is stable, but we need to get out of here. "Pick up the trash. I need him alive," Stephen orders. Tristan, Axel, him and myself walk out the hall and to an unconscious True laying in the van with two IV bags, and packed wounds.

Stephen sits next to her, holding her flailing hand. "You're going to be okay, sweetheart. Wake up for me," he whispers sweet nothings into her hair.

Time to go home.