ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ՏI᙭

Tɪᴀɴᴀ

Clouds.

That's where my head and heart are right now.

In the clouds of a far away land with my favourite person.

I've never been taken care of like that before. Wanting him to see all of me surged a spring of confidence through me. He made me feel special, like a work of priceless art. The moment he saw some of my confidence slip away, he gave me a confidence I've never felt before. I love my body, but sometimes I'm self-conscious about my stretch marks.

"Don't you dare cover them up. They are normal and I happen to love them on you. You are beautiful, Angel. I love it when you burn with confidence. I love every inch of you. I love every dip and stretch mark. Be proud of your body, baby. I am."

His words rang in my head over and over. Seb saw me.

He refused to let me falter. It was like he was in my head. His muscled body was made for mine. He has a habit of telling me I'm beautiful everyday. "One more, beautiful," he holds the camera up to my face again.

"Seb, come on. Stop with the pictures!" I block my face from the camera for the millionth time today. This man is annoying as hell. He has a coconut mask on his face and has no shame.

As he should.

He sits between my legs as I try to comb his hair. He doesn't have long hair like Stephen so I settle for some finger twists and what do you know- they suit him. After he takes another picture, he pulls me outside. I see Cait and Tristan in the Range. Cait, as usual, is glaring at him while he just smiles. "Cait? Where are we going?"

"Water guns," is all Tristan says when I get into the car. Cait squeaks from the front seat while Seb wraps an arm around me. They look so different. Tristan is actually smiling and Seb- well, his hair. We found a toy store and bought ten water guns.

"Look what we got!" I yell as Cait and I walk through the door.

"You do know you're gonna lose right? We shoot for a living," Axel says, elbowing Tristan, making us roll our eyes.

"If we win, we paint your nails," Luna suggests.

"Love it!" True exclaims.

"Fine. If we win, we do your hair as well," Seb says. I looked at him like he popped out an extra eye.

"Deal!" Him and True shake hands before going to change. Maybe this was a bad idea. I watch as Seb peels his clothes off leaving him in his boxers alone.

Well, shit.

"I'll go easy on you," he rasps into my ear.

"Pleaseeee don't," I beg, leaning into his massive chest. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Cut it out it, Angel," he grunts. "Or I will make sure you can't walk tomorrow." His deep voice sends sensual tingles through my body.

"Fine by me," I kissed the spot under his ear. He grabs my waist and gives me a proper kiss. It sends shocks through my body and straight to the sweet spot between my legs. His tongue twirls around mine and I swear, he's inside me. His lips are so soft and I love them.

"Cough!" a loud voice makes us break apart. My lips are bruised mirroring Seb's. We turn to see Tristan and Cait smirking. "As much as I love a good kiss, I don't need to see my brother do it every day. Right, gorgeous?" He playfully nudges Cait. She rolls her eyes, but the blush on her face is evident.

Seb grunts like a bear and gives him the finger. Tristan walks away, chuckling. "Sometimes I wonder how he's my older brother," he slings an arm around me, leading me outside.