Chapter 401

The middle-aged man laughed disdainfully and looked at Chu Yuan with a snorting expression as he said indifferently, "Oh, come on, I think you're the one who's too naive, aren't you? Do you really think that your Chu family is the Chu family of the past? Now that you have been kicked out of the City South project, I guess it will soon be all over town, who will dare to take care of your family? Who would dare to help your family? Wouldn't that be the same as going against the big money maker behind the City South project? Now the whole Chu River, who doesn't want to squeeze into the City South project and give up a great opportunity to make money in order to save your family. Do you think everyone else is two hundred and five?"

After finishing his words, the middle-aged man straightened his suit and walked smugly towards the entrance of the private room.

Chu Yuan glared fiercely at the other party and waited until he was far away before he spat in the direction of the door.

"I pooh, who do you think you are, what do you know, our Chu family has been in Chu Jiang for so many years, I just don't believe that everyone will fall on their sword like you! Wait for me, I'll show you today, I can get you killed!"

After he finished speaking, Chu Yuan took out his mobile phone, thought about it, and called a number directly.

"Hello, Uncle Ma, this is Chu Yuan, how are you doing?" Chu Yuan said a lot of polite words before finally saying, "Actually, I'm calling today because I want to ask Uncle Ma to help me.

Before Chu Yuan could finish his sentence, the person on the other end of the line hurriedly cut him off.

"Hey no ah big nephew, I already know about your family, this is not, your father just finished calling me, asking if I can lend your family a few million, but you also know, now Uncle Ma is also fighting for a small project in the south of the city project, a large sum of money has been invested, now there is really no money on hand ah, Uncle Ma also has a heart but no strength ah"

Hearing the other party's words, Chu Yuan's face instantly turned gloomy.

Of course he knew very well that the person he was calling was a notorious tycoon in Chu Jiang, and the liquidity in his hands, plus the bank deposits, was at least ten to twenty million, so if he was to say that he had no money, it was definitely a lie.

Obviously, the other party is clearly perfuming himself.

However, Chu Yuan could not say anything, he could only scold his uncle Ma in his heart.

However, Chu Yuan did not dare to say a word on his mouth and hurriedly said, "Ah, that's right, but Uncle Ma, what I want to ask you is not this matter, I want to ask you to help me clean up a person, this guy is too uncaring, I"

"What? What?" The person on the other end of the phone took a sharp turn for the worse and said to Chu Yuan in a lecturing tone, "Chu Yuan, I'm not talking about you, Uncle Ma, you say your family is in a life-and-death situation now, you don't think about how to help your father get through the immediate difficulties, but you are still thinking about how to fix people? Aren't you a bit too heartless?"

The other party then said, "You're young, you're learning something, but you're doing this and that all the time, and what's going to happen to you? I think that your family's current situation is definitely related to the fact that you have made too many enemies. You're either crazy or you're a bipolar!"

After the other party finished speaking, he directly hung up the phone, not even giving Chu Yuan a chance to explain.

Chu Yuan looked at the phone, and his anger immediately rose up.

"You've fallen on your sword too, haven't you? You're still talking about teaching me? Have you forgotten the time when you begged me to fix others? Old bastard, I wish you choke to death soon."