*Zatsu was hesitant but she gave Akira a soft nod.*

*Dabi rolled his eyes playfully as he let Tomura mess around with his chest.* "You're so weird, Tomura."

The alchemist gave a chuckle "I am not weird, you just have such a massive chest." he rubbed his head against one of the tits while playing with the other giggling softly.

The woman took her and and pulled it lightly to get her to follow her back into the ballroom.

*The albino rolled his eyes.* "You are weird." *He kissed his head softly and laid his head against Tomura's.* "I don't mind it though. I like your weird~"

*The alchemist followed Akira silently, making sure to keep a decent pace with her. Her eyes shifted around the ballroom, taking note of how many people were there.*

Akira led her to the bar at a decent pace. She sat down and gave the man a short glance. "Another Mojito for me." she ordered without hesitation. She turned her head "What do you want?"

"Would be shocking if you didn't." He lifted his head up to give him a small sweet kiss. "Cause the baby is 50% me~" he purred looking at him as he rested his head against the dragon's chest.

*Zatsu fidgeted with her gloves as she thought. She then looked at the bartender and said.* "Can I get a Cosmopolitan?"

*Dabi snickered softly.* "Oh no! I'm going to have two little weirdos running around the palace! Whatever shall I do?" *He teased, obviously being sarcastic.*

Tomura gave a light laugh "Well then you better prepare for the numbers to increase." he kissed the man's check lovingly.

The mist man nodded "Of course." he took out some liquids and utensils besides the glasses and clear ice and started to mix their drinks.

Akira gave a low smile as she placed her hand in-between her lover's to stop her. "It's alright, I am here for you." She spoke softly.

*Dabi smiled softly. He then thought back to the decision he had made back when he was working.* -Now might be the best time to ask. Just so we can get this out of the way.- "Hey...Tomura?" *When his mate hummed, Dabi continued.* "Do you ever...miss being in the woods? Like you were before with your master."

*The darker haired alchemist looked up at her and sighed softly, carefully intertwining the two's fingers.*

The woman gave a small smile as she rubbed the other's hand with her thumb. Her smaragdine eyes looked at the other with an uncommon gentle and peaceful look.

Tomura huffed "Of course, I love the woods...but I also love you. Since we have made the decisions to become kings I figured I wouldn't be able to go out for a while. So we first have to fix the kingdom besides." his eyes shifted to a window. "It's winter anyways, I don't like the cold." he added as he gave a low smile as his finger traced the man's chest.

*Zatsu felt herself relax as Akira rubbed her thumb across her knuckle. She was glad that her partner was still here. It had been a very eventful night, so she was grateful for the comfort Akira gave her.*

"Well...I was thinking," *Dabi gently rubbed Tomura's hair.* "Maybe a few months the little one is born you can go back? Trust me, I hate having to keep you here all the time. You aren't as adjusted as I am; you're used to being free to do whatever you want to do! But I was thinking earlier and figured you would want to go back home for a little while and have a break from everything."

Tomura gave a hum. "In theory it sounds good, but...I would miss you too much. I'd go back either with an infant or advanced in my pregnancy without you." he gave him a sigh. "I don't think I could handle that, we've been apart for the most time in our relationship. I don't want to be alone anymore." he gave a sad look as he hugged tightly onto the man now.