One-Hundred-and-Fourty-Two

Start from the beginning

birdie.mads 😐

Narrative

Jaden- shh, shh it's okay, it's just me, Jaden.

Jaden assured the girl who woke up in a panic, not used to waking up in someones arms anymore. Gently, he ran his fingers through her hair and left a delicate kiss on her forehead.

Jaden- you're safe.

Giorgia- right... sorry

Jaden- don't apologize. It's all good angel.

Giorgia- angel?

Jaden- too soon?

Giorgia- just uh... caught me off guard

Jaden- do you mind if I say that?

Giorgia- no... I've missed it actually.

Jaden- me too.

Giorgia- did you sleep while I was?

Jaden- no, i've just been on my phone

Giorgia- uh oh, unsupervised?

She teased him since the past couple days all of his social media activity had been monitored until they all believed he was in a reasonable mindset.

Anthony- give me your damn phone Jaden

Anthony came into the room, having just seen tiktokroom. Jaden cringed a bit as he handed over his phone in defeat.

Giorgia- oh god, what did you do?

Jaden- please don't get mad...

Anthony- yall are trending on twitter

Giorgia- Jaden!

She backhanded his shoulder, staring at him in disbelief.

Giorgia- we haven't even talked about whats going on here and you decided to make it public? What the fuck, you didn't even talk to me about it!

Jaden- yeah, I figured asking wouldn't work...

He sighed as his please for her to not get mad had clearly failed.

Jaden- I'm sorry, I had to promo my song and didn't want to wake you and-

Giorgia- bullshit, you could have just posted a screenshot of the song, you did it on purpose

Jaden- it was impulsive... I guess I just got over excited to have you back and wanted the world to know... I should have talked with you first...

Giorgia- Jaden...

She sighed, unsure what to say, cause they hadn't yet determined what they were, and she wasn't convinced they could actually get back together yet.

Jaden- what?

Giorgia- Anthony, give us a minute.

The floppy haired boy nodded slowly, he was completely up to date on Giorgia's thought process here, he knew Jaden wouldn't take this well.

Giorgia- Jaden I love you so so much. More than I can even explain.

Jaden- I love you too, so much baby. So much.