(149) The final chapter.

"You look so cute," Millie gushes, as she places a daisy crown on Hugo's head.

"I know," Hugo says, pecking her cheek, his hands resting on her waist as they stand at the top of the hill, watching the sunset, their picnic blanket behind them.

"This view is beautiful, I could stay up here forever." Millie sighs, resting her head against his chest.

"Mills," Hugo whispers, and she pulls away to look at him smiling, "yeah?"

Her hand comes to cover her mouth, as she watches him lower down onto one knee, pulling a ring from his pocket, "will you make me the happiest man ever to live and let me have the honour of being your forever devoted husband?"

"The honour is all mine," Millie blushes, as he places the ring onto her finger, standing back to his full height, and holding her tight as he leans down to press their lips together, "I'm so fucking in love with you."

"Well after asking me to marry you, I'd bloody well hope so," Millie giggles, wrapping her arms round his neck, her lips brushing past his as she adds, "I'm so fucking in love with you too, Hugo Shelby."

"Well after saying yes to me asking you to marry me, I'd bloody well hope so," he responds, "soon to be Millie Shelby."

-

"Chlo, what are you doing?" Madison laughs, as her wife blindfolds her, "do you trust me?" Chloe asks.

"Of course."

"Then just trust me," Chloe says, and goes on her tip toes to place an unsuspecting kiss on the corner of Madisons lips.

"Always."

Chloe places her arm around Madisons waist, guiding her wife, "this is from Hugo as well, but as he's away with Millie this weekend, he's allowed me to have the honour of showing you."

"Showing me what?" Madison asks.

"That would ruin the surprise," Chloe laughs, watching Madison turn her head around, as if trying to work out where they were, "you love surprises."

"Is it going to be you naked?" Madison questions.

"Would I organise that with our son?" Chloe retorts.

"You could've been saying that as a red herring." Madison defends.

"No, it's not going to me naked." Chloe says, "what a shame," Madison sighs.

"Keep being cheeky and I'll leave you here blindfolded." Chloe threatens, and Madison snorts, "hear me out, love, but I could just... take the blind fold off if you did that."

"And would you do that without my permission?" Chloe whispers, "fuck me," Madison mumbles beneath her breath, extremely aroused by the tone her wife had used with her.

"Answer my question, Mads." Chloe says, "would you disobey me like that?"

"Never, ma'am," Madison replies.

"Good," Chloe laughs, very much enjoying the reaction that had come from her wife as they reached the junkyard.

"Are we there yet?" Madison asks.

"Patience," Chloe reprimands playfully.

"Patience is not one of my virtues, darling." Madison replies, feeling Chloe place her hands on her waist, stopping her from walking any further.

"We're here aren't we?" Madison queries.

"Turn to your left," Chloe says, shifting Madisons hips with her hands, another action Madi found extremely erotic, especially the way Chloe trails her hands up her back to undo the blindfold.