(73) Anniversary

"Happy Anniversary." Madison says, entering their bedroom with pancakes on a plate and a coffee in her hand, "I know you're awake, darling."

"How?" Chloe asks, "because if you were asleep you wouldn't have responded," Madison says, "so it was luck?" Chloe laughs. "I'd say intuition." Madison replies, "now sit up."

"Breakfast in bed for the most gorgeous bride their ever was, and ever will be." Madison announces, passing Chloe the plate and putting the coffee down on the bedside table.

"Today is all about you, I've got some things planned," Madison tells her, sitting on the edge of the bed, "Ash and Eddie said they'd look after Hugo for the day... and night."

"Night? I need to pack a bag." Chloe says, going to sit up, "no, you need to eat that, your bags are already packed. Everything's sorted, you need to do nothing but relax." Madison responds, stopping her.

"You're too good to me," Chloe sighs, "I'm not nearly good enough for you, but I'm trying my best, love." Madison says. "You really annoy me when you say that." Chloe states, "you are so good to me, you're so generous, and loving, and caring, and attentive. Mads, you make me feel so loved, I've never had that before and it feels brilliant, I only hope I make you feel the same way."

"You make me happier than I ever could of dreamed." Madison replies, "you remind me of your love every day and I couldn't be more grateful."

-

"Where are we going?" Chloe asks, looking around as Madison drove, "answering your questions would ruin the surprise."

"Are we close? We've been driving for a while." Chloe says, "yes, we're close, very close." Madison responds, pulling the car over.

"You're going to kill me and leave me in these woods, aren't you?" Chloe teases, and she notices Madi tense up slightly, "no."

"It was a joke, Mads." Chloe speaks softly, placing a kiss on the brunettes cheek, "I know, I know it was, love. Now let's go." Madison replies getting out of the car, walking round to open the car for her wife, reaching into the backseat to get a basket.

The women walk with their hands entwined into the woods and along the pathway to a clearing, where Chloe gasps, "this is where we had our first 'date' that you didn't admit was a date."

"We both know it was a date." Madison laughs, "you refused to say it though, you were like no we're acquaintances this is just a hang out, well I sure as hell hope you don't act like this with other acquaintances." Chloe responds.

"And we both know you're the only person I'll ever act like this with." Madison says, dropping her head by Chloes allowing her lips to brush past her ear as she spoke just above a whisper, "I'm yours."

The way she added the last part of the sentence left Chloe feeling breathless, and extremely turned on. 

"Forever." Madison adds, winking at her as she pulled away, guiding her over to the blanket laid in the middle of the clearing, placing the basket down.

Chloe was unsure if she was actually breathing, this woman didn't know what she was going to her. Or did she?

"This is beautiful." Chloe manages to get out as she carefully lowers herself to the floor, beside Madison, who was smiling up at her.

"What?" Chloe asks, "do I have something on my face?"

"No, now come here you." Madison responds, reaching into her jacket as Chloe shuffles in her direction.

Madison was now kneeling behind Chloe, locket in her hand, gently placing it round her wife's neck and clasping it together, kissing her shoulder, "open it, darling."