(50) Fears

"Happy Birthday Pol." Madi grins as her aunt enters the shop.

"When did you get back?" Polly asks, "we didn't want to miss your birthday, Pol." Tommy replies.

"Rest of you, back to work." Madison snaps, stopping by Chloes desk, she had been helping do some of the numbers for the legal side of business.

"Not you beautiful. You're coming with us." Madison says, making Chloe blush, gathering her coat.

"Where we going?" Polly asks.

"To unwrap your birthday present." Tommy answers.

The family piled into two cars, Tommy driving one, Madi driving the other.

"Woah- what is this place?" Finn asks, excitedly looking around as Madison pulled over behind Tommy.

"This is Pollys new house." Madison answers, getting out of the car and walking round to offer Chloe a hand.

"Let's go." Madi says, walking over to where the rest of the family had congregated.

"You said you were gonna by Ada a house." Polly states as they walk into the lounge.

"Yep, that's right, I did. Just had a bit of cash left over." Tommy responds, "this is ours?" Polly asks.

"No. Polly, this is yours. Because you deserve it." Tommy says, giving his aunt a small smile when she turned to look at him with a shocked expression, slowly turning to the rest of them.

"He's not joking, Pol." Madi states, taking the key from Arthur's hand and handing it to her aunt, "it's all yours."

"What do I do with all these rooms?" Polly asks.

"Keep one for me." Finn says, and John laughs shoving him.

"It's your decision, Pol. You could, I dunno, relax." Madi shrugs.

"It has a garden, eh. You love gardens. You can grow roses, Pol. I don't know, have a piano. Have people round. They can have a singsong." Tommy says.

"God help the bloody neighbours." John inputs. "Fuck the neighbours." Arthur smiles.
"Welcome home, Pol."

"Mads, why don't you take everyone outside? I'm sure you've got some news to tell them." Tommy says, glancing between her and Chloe, when Polly goes silent.

Madison nods, ushering her brothers out of the house, closing the door behind them.

"News? What's he talking about?" Arthur queries, and Madison holds Chloes left hand up, "we're getting hitched."

"How romantic." Chloe replies.

"Married? That's amazing." John chuckles, embracing the women.

"I mean your punching massively, but it's great." Arthur teases, hugging his sister, then moving onto Chloe, "welcome to the family, we all think you could do a lot better."

"Thanks Arthur." Madi retorts, flicking his head.

"I'm so happy for you." Finn grins, "can i walk you down the aisle?"

"Fucking hell Finn. We've only been engaged a couple of days." Madi replies.

-

"We have been engaged for almost a week and the woman still hasn't fucking touched me, my loins feel like they're on fire." Chloe complains to Eddie.

"D'you think she's regretting asking me?" Chloe asks.

"No, of course she's not." Eddie replies, "she's just... I don't know to be honest. But I do know she doesn't regret asking you."