(57) The Auction

"Be careful tomorrow." Chloe says, "I always am." Madison teases, winking at her, as Chloes hands comes to gently rest on Madisons jaw, her thumb trailing over the long scar that had been left against her cheek, "I'm being serious."

"So am I, I promise I'll be careful." Madi replies, placing a kiss to the palm of Chloes hand, one of hers coming to the red heads hips, pulling her closer, whilst maintaining eye contact with Chloe, trailing her lips up her arm until her face was nuzzled into Chloes neck, placing soft kisses on the underside of her jaw.

Chloes head fell back against the headboard, as Madisons kisses became slightly rougher, snapping out of the pleasure-some trance when she feels Madisons hand working it's way down her body.

"I said not until you're fully healed." Chloe says, stopping Madisons hand, "I am." Madi insists. "You're not and we both know it, though you're too stubborn to admit it." Chloe responds.

"Just don't get injured for a couple of weeks and then we can, okay? Only a couple more weeks." Chloe says, "fine, but I hope you know you're stopping yourself from having some really breathtaking orgasms." Madison replies childishly. "I am aware of that." Chloe laughs, placing a chaste kiss against Madisons lips, pulling away quickly before Madi can deepen the kiss.

"Now go to sleep, you need some rest." Chloe says, placing her head against Madisons chest, wrapping her arm over the brunettes waist as Madisons hand came to wrap round her shoulder, so Chloe could cuddle into the side of her.

Madison laid there staring at the ceiling thinking about the woman that slept beside her, thinking about how lucky she was to have Chloe, thinking about their wedding, the day she'd finally have a Mrs Shelby by her side till the end.

"I love you so fucking much." Madison whispers, dropping a kiss to Chloes forehead, before drifting into a peaceful slumber.

-

"Didn't she tell you not to blow that horn?" Madison says, "yes." Tommy nods, watching as their aunt came to the door.

"This is a respectable fucking neighbourhood!" Polly exclaims, as Michael appears beside her, kissing her cheek goodbye before walking down to the van.

"Let's get moving." Tommy says, getting into the front with John, who was driving whilst everyone else clambered into the back.

They were a while into their journey when the van pulled over, "why've we stopped?" Michael asks, his question was answered by Tommy who appeared at the back of the van, "she's heating up, Curly. Take a look."

"Let me out for a piss." Charlie says, jumping from the back of the van with Ash whilst Michael placed a napkin down, looking at Edmund, Arthur and Madison who were left sat down.

"She made loads. Do you want one?" Michael says and the siblings glance at the food. "The bloody hell is that?" Arthur asks.

"Sandwiches. Ham, I think. We've got shrimp paste too. There's really. We'll have to take turns cause there's only one cup." Michael answers, looking up to see John was stood at the back too. "What?"

"Sandwiches? Polly made bloody sandwiches?"
Arthur says. "What's this teddy bears fucking picnic?" Charlie asks.

"Alright, we'll drink the tea, eat the sandwiches. Then we will drive on. No fucking crumbs." Tommy states, glancing at his sister who was staring at the sandwiches with a confused look on her face.

"Their sandwiches Mads, two pieces of bread-"

"I know what a fucking sandwich is John." Madison replies, turning to look at her brother, "just seemed a bit... confused by the concept." Ash laughs.