(95)

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" Polly's voice carried through the house, as Eddie, Ash, Chloe and Hugo, walk cautiously through the open door.

"Pol- will you listen to me?" Tommy pleads, as the group walk into the main room, where the aunt and nephew stood.

"Why? Why should I? You put us in there!" Polly exclaims, picking up the newspaper that she'd been staring at since she got released, "look at this."

"I've seen it," Tommy mumbles, refusing to look at the article as she shoved it into his hands, "look at it Thomas, you did that."

"I know," Tommy nods, "but I'm trying to fix it. They're not going to hang."

"You're right, she's not." Polly says, covering her hand as she lets out a sob.

"Pol?" Ash asks, glaring at Tommy as he went to hug the sobbing woman.

"That's what I said," Tommy says.

"You don't get it, you utter fool." Polly exclaims, feeling comforted by Ashtons arm hanging round her shoulders, knowing she had support.

"They're not planning to hang her! They're planning to fucking fry her in a chair!" Polly shouts at her nephew.

"They're what?" Chloe asks, losing the colour in her face.

"Nothing is going to happen to her- to any of them. It's not going to get to that point." Tommy states.

"I don't trust a word that comes out of your mouth," Hugo responds, "none of us do."

"How could you do this?" Chloe whispers, looking Tommy in the eye as she got closer to him, "tell me! How could you do this to them!"

"I'm trying to fix it." Tommy replies quietly.

"You're a powerful man, Thomas. If you were trying they would be out already." Chloe says.

"Get them out. If a rope touches one of their necks, if she even has one wire connected to her." Edmund says, standing straight as he casually strode towards Tommy, towering over the gangster, pressing his finger into his chest, "I will make sure you suffer. I will put you through pain you can scarcely imagine."

-

Tommy was sat at his desk later that night, pictures of his family scattered around his office, a bottle of half drank whiskey in his hand, "fuck!"

He launches the bottle across the room in anger, the glass smashing and the liquid spraying across the wall.

There was a picture of all the siblings and their aunt framed on his desk, he reached for it, holding it against his beating chest, "I will get you all out, even if it's the last thing I do."

-

"You're going to the dining hall."

It was the cousin of the man she'd blinded, as well as the men he'd bought with him, when they'd attacked her in her cell.

"No, I'm not." Madison replies, laying on her bed, not bothering to look at them, focusing on her book.

"It wasn't a question, it's an order," Ralf begins unlocking her cell, "the others aren't too happy with your performance a couple of weeks ago."

"Poor them," Madison says.

"Get up," Ralf demands, entering her cell, storming over to where she lay, grabbing her arm.

"Fucking hell, just ask politely." Madison retorts, snatching her arm off him.

Ralf huffs, "please, get out of bed."