(121)

"Darling." Madison whispers, brushing all of Chloe's hair over her right shoulder so she could place a kiss on the left.

Chloe instinctively leans back into her wife, turning her neck slightly to give Mads better access.

"Fuck," Chloe groans, when Madison nips the skin behind her ear, a strong arm sliding round her waist and holding her against the brunette.

The lips against her neck and the hands that were gently caressing her waist distracted her from any logical reasoning telling her to stop this.

Madi spins her around so they were face to face, her blue eyes dropped to Chloe's plump lips and then back up to her wife's eyes as she leant in to firmly kiss her.

Chloe's heart rate soared, they hadn't kissed like this in a while and it was making her feel all sorts of things she didn't want to be feeling at this moment in time, she tried to fight her body's urges but failed, instead placing her hand against the back of Madisons neck and pulling her closer.

"I want you so fucking bad, my love." Madison whispers, her hands trailing down Chloe's back until they were on her upper thigh, and she hoisted her wife up, walking to the bed and laying her down.

"Mads- stop." Chloe says, when Madison goes to start kissing her neck again.

Madi stands up, giving her some space, "you alright? What's wrong?"

"We can't be doing this, the doctors said 6 weeks." Chloe responds, sitting up and the edge of the bed, "I'm not having you injure yourself again. Fuck, I shouldn't have let it get this far."

"Is that the actual reason?" Madison asks.

"What?" Chloe says, confused.

"Like it's just because of my 'injury' not because you felt uncomfortable or anything? Because if you felt uncomfortable I-"

"No, of course it's nothing like that." Chloe cuts her off, "I am just worried about your injuries, because you don't let yourself rest, and the doctors said not to anything strenuous."

"You did nothing wrong, but you need to recover, you've still got three weeks." Chloe states.

"Three weeks of torture." Madison groans, sitting on the bed beside Chloe, leaning back on her arms.

"I'm sure you can manage." Chloe laughs, patting her leg, turning to look at her wife. She looked so fucking hot, it made her want to climb onto her lap and do unspeakable things.

She could see the defined muscles through the undershirt she was wearing. Her head was craned upwards, there was so much access to her neck. Her legs were slightly apart and looked like a wonderful seat.

"Stop it." Madison warns, propping herself up.

"Stop what?" Chloe asks.

"Looking at me like that, makes me feel like I'm about to combust." Madison says, brushing a strand of red hair out of Chloe's face.

"I'll go look at someone else then," Chloe teases.

Madison cocks an eyebrow at her, "you do that and I'll carve their eyes out of their sockets."

"You, sweetheart, are mine. You look at anyone else like that, and I'll have you writhing beneath me until it's the only fucking thought in your head." Madi says, holding eye contact with her wife, her thumb caressing the red-heads bottom lip, "I know exactly what drives you crazy, don't think I won't utilise that."

"You're hot." Chloe blurts out, making Madison laugh, "I'm glad you think so."

"No, Mads, you're burning up." Chloe states, placing her hand against Madisons forehead, "you are visually appealing too, obviously."