(134) Pols Birthday

"Why is your hand bandaged up?" Finn questions, as they stand at Charlies yard, waiting for Polly to arrive with Tommy.

"Ed, Chloe and Ash insisted I didn't take it off." Madison replies.

"The idiot had glass impaled in her hand." Ashton inputs, "it looks awesome."

"How?" Finn asks concerned.

"I smashed a nuns glasses," Madison shrugs.

"You also blew the nunnery up." Ashton adds.

"They deserved to be blown up," Finn scoffs.

"How do you know about the nuns?" Ash questions.

"People talk... and I go visit the institution every Thursday, the kids there are massive gossips," Finn states, "they told me about the new group that had come in."

"There's the woman of the hour," Ash cheers as Polly walks towards them, "and every hour I'm blessed with her presence."

"Charming as always Mr Wallis," Polly says, as he places a kiss on her knuckles, "only for you, Pol."

Arthur rolls his eyes, grabbing the back of Ashtons collar, "no flirting with Pol."

"That wasn't flirting," Ash retorts, turning to wink at Arthur, "I'll show you flirting, handsome."

"Please refrain," Arthur says, pushing him in the direction of his sister.

"Happy birthday, Pol." Finn greets, handing her the bouquet of flowers he'd been holding, and kissing her cheek.

"45 has never looked so good, eh?" Ash teases, nudging Michael.

"That's my mum," Michael responds, "I'm not going to turn to you and tell you your mum 'looks good'"

"If you did I'd be a bit worried as to why you fancy sand, mate." Ash snorts.

"What?"

"My mums cremated, her ashes are spread amongst the beaches on the south coast." Ashton replies, "if necrophilia is your pathway, stay the hell away from my mumma."

"What- no," Michael grimaces, "I don't want to have sex with dead people."

"You were awfully keen on telling me my mum looks good," Ashton replies.

"You're a hypocrite," Michael says.

"I know, I love it." Ashton says, smirking as he leans down to whisper in Michaels ear, "and I love your beautiful mum."

"Don't think I won't hit you," Michael threatens, turning as if squaring up to the older man.

"You're scared of Mads, and considering she's less than 2 metres away, I'd say you're already too close to me if you want her to stay calm." Ash shrugs, "I've got me a personal body guard, bitch boy."

"So you can't fend for yourself?" Michael questions taking a step back and Ash laughs, "if that's what you want to tell yourself, go ahead."

"Ash," Polly warns.

"I'm on my best behaviour as always, gorgeous." Ashton grins, wondering back over towards Madi, Chloe, Ed and Hugo.

"The train to London leaves in an hour, Arthur, Michael, you're coming with me." Tommy informs.

"Tommy, I have to take Gina to the hospital today." Michael inputs but Tommy ignores him and continues to speak, "a week ago, one of our most trusted men was killed by Jimmy McCavern."

"The man we're going to speak to in London is establishing a relationship with Jimmy McCavern. So, cancel your appointments, and Ada can take Gina to the hospital."