(130) Gina Gray

"If he says something out of line, can I hit him?" Madison asks as she and Polly get closer to the station.

"No, under no circumstances are you allowed to hit my son." Polly replies.

"But what if it's really out of line?" Madison queries, "I'd like to think someone would hit me if I said something out of line."

"You're getting close to being out of line," Polly warns, "no hitting my son, Madi."

Madison nods, laughing to herself as she stopped by a car parked outside the station, leaning against it, letting Polly walk up to Michael by herself.

Michael looked passed his mum to where she was stood and she smiled tilting her head as she gave him a small, bored wave.

"This is Gina," Michael states, turning to look at a blonde woman walking out the station doors, "Gina Gray."

"The captain married us on board." Michael says, glancing at Madison who had an impassive face on, from the corner of his eye, before looking back to his mum, "she's my wife, Mum. At least look at her."

Polly removes her sunglasses, "Tommy said to ask you to tell me the truth."

"We've been travelling for 15 days, Mrs Gray." Gina replies, "maybe we could take about this at another time?"

"Yes, let's go home and we can talk." Michael agrees.

"You have no home until you tell me the truth." Polly states.

"Michael!" Arthur bellows, walking out of the phone booth he'd been situated in, "hello, love. Welcome to Birmingham, eh?"

He comes to a stop by Madison, "I'm Arthur, sorry my lovely sister hasn't introduced herself, she's not very good with people. This is Madison," he squeezes her shoulder, wheezing when her arm lashes out, hitting him in the stomach, "see?"

"Michael." Polly states.

"Okay." Michael says, "our ship docked at Belfast. I was then taken off the ship by two men."

"At gunpoint," Gina inputs.

"I'm speaking to my son," Polly responds, not taking her eyes off Michael.

"Fuck you," Michael swears.

Madison straightens up, shrugging Arthur's arm off her shoulders.

"Fuck you, too, Arthur." Michael says, his eyes widening slightly when he sees Madison approaching.

"Now, now Michael. Control your mouth," Madison tuts, now stood beside Polly, "cuss at either of them again and see what happens."

"This is my fucking wife." Michael exclaims, "I bring her home, and it's to this?"

"Didn't have to bring her." Madison replies.

"Come on, Gina." Michael scoffs, breaking eye contact with Madison as he walks away.

"Where you going now, eh?" Arthur asks, blocking Michaels path.

"Look at this. This is it Gina," Michael says to his wife, "these are my fucking people."

"We certainly aren't your fucking people." Madison retorts.

"Do you wanna know the truth?" Michael asks.

"It would be nice." Madi nods, as Arthur hums in agreement.

"I did not betray my fucking family!" Michael exclaims, before walking up to Polly, getting exceedingly close to her face.

"Back it up, bow tie." Madison says, giving him a little shove backwards.

"I want to go home." Michael states.