Chapter 30: Believe it or not

I still couldn't believe what I had seen. Nate had kissed Marlene despite the fact that he was in love with Adam. That boy was unbelievable, he was trying to prove Adam that he could believe in him however he hang out with girls behind his back.

"I wasn't expecting it, but... we already know who Nate is, so is not that surprising" Harry said while we were inside the car. We decided to go back home after seeing his brother.

"Yeah..." I said sad. He squeezed my hand.

"Nate has always been like this, but I thought he had changed after he became friends with you and everything that happened after that".

"Can we talk about something else, please?" I wasn't comfortable talking about Nate and other girls. I no longer liked him but I still had something on my heart that belonged to him and I couldn't stop that feeling on my chest that came with jealousy and sadness when someone was referring to him and other girls. I knew it was absurd but it was the truth. The ugly truth.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" I shrugged. He parked the car in front of his house. "I know" he said taking both of my hands. "We can talk about the great night we had today" he suggested beaming.

"The great night we had?" I asked smiling too.

"Yes, I think we had a great night and we have to repeat it" he answered with confidence.

"I do too" at first he seemed surprised by my answer, then the surprise turned into happiness and the happiness into a kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. I am sure that by the time he came to open my door I was grinning like an idiot.

"Is next Saturday too soon to ask for another date?" Harry asked when we were in my porch.

"Not at all" I answered him.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" he left.

I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. Anna texted me after I had brushed my teeth.

A: How was it?

V: Incredible<3

A: Describe it

V: The restaurant was really good, we talked a lot

A: What did you talk about?

V: About lots of stuff

A: Give me details, girl

V: Hobbies, passions, weird fetishes

A: He says he had a 'better impossible' time;)

V: Are you talking to him?

A: Yep

V: What is he saying?

A: I can't tell you;) Explain me more

V: After that we went for a walk at the park

A: How sweet

V: Yeah, it was. But you're not going to believe who we saw there

A: WHO?

I was about to answer Anna's message when I heard something strange. It was a low noise, like something little being thrown against a glass.