Chapter 6: Last day of summer

I was reading at the garden, feeling sad. Not because of the book, although I was finishing it and someone very special had died. But because my father, who was the cook at home, prepared me a special breakfast every last day of summer: pancakes with ice-cream, hot chocolate and jam. It was delicious. I missed him.

After a while the twins arrived. They had been running and they needed to stretch their legs. I couldn't imagine how could they get up early after a wild party.

"Hey, you" said Nate, Harry didn't say anything.

"Hey yourself" I replied smiling.

"Would you like to help us?" he asked hopefully.

"Cleaning that mess? No thanks".

"You would get to spend time with us if you do it". Tempting...

"No, thanks" Harry replayed.

I couldn't believe my ears, he said 'No, thanks' when his brother asked me to spend time with them! What an arse!

I was about to say something back when my grandma got out of the house.

"Good morning Grace" said Harry. No wonder why she said that he was a 'good boy', that brat!

"Good morning" she answered. "I didn't remember to tell you earlier, but you're going to ride with them at school, okay Via?".

Seriously?!?! I was okay going with Nate, but Harry?! I didn't know if I would be able to stay in the same car as him without punching him.

{Authors note: I'm sorry if the chapter is not interesting, the next one will be better, don't give up on me:) This chapter is dedicated to Topo25 who was a silent reader but decided to join wattpad. The other silent readers comment and vote please xx}