Chapter 3: Party at Gallagher's

I changed into black shorts and a white tank top and went downstairs to tell my grandma that I was going to a party.

"Grandma!" I shouted. She appeared from the kitchen with a little girl.

"Via, this is Chloe Gallagher, our little neighbour". She had red curly hair and dark eyes, like her brothers. She was really cute, with round face and a little nose.

"Hello. How old are you, Chloe?"

" I'm six years old and I'm not little I start elementary school next week".

" Okay" I said smiling at her. "Nate invited me to the party, I'll be next door if you need me, okay?" I said to grandma.

"Okay, have fun"

........................................................................

When I arrived the music was blaring but there were just the twins, a girl and a guy in the house. They were talking.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey, Via" said one of the twins, I think it was Nate. " This are our friends Anna and Ashton, you already know Harry". Ashton smiled at me, ha had blonde hair and green eyes.

I smiled too and Anna hugged me. "It's nice to meet you. You're coming to the same school as us, right? Well there's no other school, so I suppose you are. I hope we get to be friends. Are you a senior too? How old are you?"

" Anna, stop. You will scare her with all your questions" replied Nate bringing me to him and resting a hand on my shoulder. Everybody laughed except Harry. Anna punched Nate playfully on the arm.

"Shut up Gallagher" she said. I already liked her.

People started arriving and Nate introduced me to all of them.

We were talking to Marlene, a good friend of him and Anna when he dropped the drink that he was holding and stared with a blank face at someone that had just arrived.

{Author's note: I hope you like the story. Vote and comment as much as you like. Clàudia x}