Chapter 13: Trust her

My back ached because I had slept under the piano again and my eyes were red from crying over Nate till I fell asleep. I don't know why but the piano remembered me about my mother and laying under it I could imagine her arms holding me and her voice saying that everything was going to be okay. I felt safe.

I was about to take a shower when my mobile phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Via. It's Anna".

"Oh. Good morning Anna".

"Are you feeling better?" she asked concerned.

"Uh?"

"You said last night that you were dizzy, are you better now?" I didn't remember that I had told her that.

"Yeah, it was just..." I wanted to continue with the lie, but she was my friend, it didn't seem okay to lie to her, she would understand. "Actually, no" I waited for her to say something but she didn't so I kept going: "Last night before you arrived I was dancing with Nate because the others were with Adam and, well, you know. So we started dancing, someone pushed him from behind and he almost kissed me. He turned his face before anything could happen. I didn't know what to do... I like him and... he doesn't like me" I wiped the tears that had started rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh, Via. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was that what had happened. Nate acted so naturally around you that I thought that he... Never mind".

"What did you thought?" I asked worried that someone might have guessed my feeling towards him.

"Nothing, I have too much imagination. Besides, almost every girl in the school has had a crush on that hot piece of ass at some point of their lifes".

"Okay, but I'm going to see him again today or tomorrow. What do I do? It will be awkward".

"It won't" she said.

"How would you know?"

"Because I've been friends with Nate for a long time and I know some things about him that you don't. Trust me" which things does she know?

"Okay..." I said unsure about what would happen the next time I would see him.

"Well, now that I know that you're okay... We're going too the cinema this afternoon. Are you coming?" she asked enthusiastic.

"Yeah, I'm coming".

Although I dreaded the moment, I had to see Nate at some point, so the sooner the better.

{Author's note: OH. MY. GOD. Hey you reached 1.1K views! This is unbelievable. Thank you for reading, commenting, voting and following, it couldn't have happened without you xx}